• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PIZZA Fest Swap Meet thread

I do however have a diesel input shaft that someone can have for nothing if needed.

I will glady take that off yours hands. you know, just incase I do something like a third gear launch a little too hard :eyes:

stuff I can think of:

97+ overhead console setup $20
97+ center console $20
97+ rear speaker bar and stuff $20
97+ rear hatch, plenty of love marks but fits good, has a good wiper and plexi glass window $20
97+ hood $20
97+ mint PS front door shell, black $20
D30 shafts and hubs $20
LP30 housing with knuckles and 3.55's $20
Clocking ring/adapter thingy, came as an extra with my stak but looks like any other 6 bolt mounting pattern $50

4 35x124.50lt 16 pitbull mad dogs- make me an offer
jcr old style prerunner bumper with light cutouts and 32 inch reciever, $250 obo
roof rack- i think its a surco. $100 obo
2 kc slimlights, one housing is bent, bt it can easily be straightened. $25

complete set of 98 seats, need cleaning $60
NP231 from 96 5 sp 140k $125
Efan 96 $10
efan 91 waggy xj $10
Metal Valve cover 4.0 $30
8.25 29 sp shafts $$60 for set
stock coils $20 for 2
stock lower arms $5 each, think i have 4
sway bar $10
ac condensor 00 xj, lines need to be separated $25
motor mounts 00xj like new condition $30 for set
rear DS 5 sp $30

01 6cy AT parts, totalled with 34k on it so all parts are like new
timing chain cover $10
complete wiring harness including most sensors $75
throttle body with sensors $40
Cam sensor (dizzy less version) $20
tensioner pulley setup $15
Flywheel $25
AC compressor $20
Starter $20
Alternator (don't know if still good) $20

SS commercial grade kitchen prep table, about 3-4' tall and same wide with additional shelf just above ankle height $100, was going to use as work bench, super heavy duty but my garage is a ways away from usuable :rattle:

4 35x124.50lt 16 pitbull mad dogs- make me an offer
jcr old style prerunner bumper with light cutouts and 32 inch reciever, $250 obo
roof rack- i think its a surco. $100 obo
2 kc slimlights, one housing is bent, bt it can easily be straightened. $25

pretty sure I'll take rack if it has the mounts and lights, how much of the wiring harness is there, PM pics of the stuff please.

doug

If anyone has any bits of scrap metal they want to bring that I could use to practice my welding, Ill gladly take it off your hands. Otherwise, Ill just do my first bits of welding on a roll cage or something structural, you know, the safe stuff.

If anyone has any bits of scrap metal they want to bring that I could use to practice my welding, Ill gladly take it off your hands. Otherwise, Ill just do my first bits of welding on a roll cage or something structural, you know, the safe stuff.

Stop by sometime Steve, I got a whole pile of scrap and drops you have have to practice with ;)

Can also bring these and a matching 60/40 backseat out of my 94 ZJ. They're 6 way power, non heated, tan/grey leather. No rips/seams split, etc, only bit of wear is on the D/S front bolster. I'd be looking for $100 for everything.

E8823151-5C23-465E-8F73-812D131F4240-3612-000002F5373CA4BB.jpg

Re: PIZZIA Fest Swap Meet thread

I also have a set of 19 spline dana 44 stub shafts, don't recall exactly what app they fit but looking at this chart: http://77cj.littlekeylime.com/images/Dana44axleshafts_Ford.gif they are the 9 23/32" long ones, so basically any setup on the list past the first 4 major table sections. They are 4340 Yukons, the price I see on summit/wildhorses/ is $120 each (part number YA W38816), I'll take $200 for the pair.

Ken, **** a trade, I'll buy these. I really don't want to wheel much more without some chromo's, or at least some spares...

OK, let me know if you're out this way. Else I can bring them to pizzafest.

You blow stuff up today or something? LOL

OK, let me know if you're out this way. Else I can bring them to pizzafest.

You blow stuff up today or something? LOL

I'll just grab em at pizzafest.

And no I didn't break anything, but I really don't want to end up screwed because I have no spares, and I'd like to have chromo's before I throw a locker in.

Ken, are those the outers you got from me last year? If so they are ford outers.

Did I? I remembered trading them from someone but couldn't remember who it was. I had to measure to figure out what they were for, the chart I found said they fit like all the fords except a few wonky ones.

I've found so many parts recently that I literally don't remember why I got them, what I was planning on doing with them, or who I even got them from. Like a set of 44 knuckles that can't be used for high steer, I have no recollection of even owning them and couldn't figure out why I had an extra set of knuckles.

Speaking of which, I've got an untapped, unmilled set of chevy/FSJ 44 knuckles with the 6 bolt spindle pattern. I *think* they are the ones I got from Colin, I was worried they were too rusty to be usable so I bought another set pre milled and tapped only to find that the rusting was insignificant. Then decided to use neither set, already sold the milled/drilled ones, now this set is for sale for $50 (what I paid a few years ago iirc) too.

Also have an NV4500 to 3.9/5.2/5.9 bellhousing I bought from Colin sometime this summer I think, $50. Since I've got two NV4500s (the one I'm selling and the one I'm going to be using) that already have this bellhousing on them, I think owning a third bellhousing is pretty redundant, so out it goes.

Last edited:
I would like that OHC. I don't care what color it is. If things fall through give me a shout.

Michael
404-663-1798

stuff I can think of:

97+ overhead console setup $20
97+ center console $20
97+ rear speaker bar and stuff $20
97+ rear hatch, plenty of love marks but fits good, has a good wiper and plexi glass window $20
97+ hood $20
97+ mint PS front door shell, black $20
D30 shafts and hubs $20
LP30 housing with knuckles and 3.55's $20
Clocking ring/adapter thingy, came as an extra with my stak but looks like any other 6 bolt mounting pattern $50

I've also got a stack of Chevy/Waggy stub shafts for a D44, I think I have 5 or 6. I'll take $10 a piece.

I will take all the chevy stubs from you pat.

Back