• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 97 cherokee aftermarket parts too

might have someone else interested in the muffler as well...
let us know if you want it.

also for sale, currie steering box brace, I think it's slightly bent from the accident but you should be able to straighten it really easily
50 bucks

pass front is great.
if the other flakes it can be yours for 45$

stuff still for sale:hasta

RE lcas and ucas for a 3-4.5" lift
230 shipped

high flow cat

(2) rear 6" charged shocks

steering box brace (currie?)

engine and tranny

rear doors
45 each

one good front shock and one bent one(6")
10 if you take both

skyjacker trackbar

other stuff:

entire rear seat

ask about intake, alt, a/c, sensors etc...

hey thanks again for meeting up on the leafs, and just in damn time i might add. when i pulled off my old packs today i found that one of the small leafs had cracked in half =\

good luck with the rest of your sales :cheers:

that makes me happy that we could help matt!!!!

and yah thanks everyone who has bought our stuff!
we are working on getting everyone their stuff
we need to get boatwrench his brakes and bpes and bajajeep the t case thats sitting in the back of my jeep among other things

and thanks james for helping jimbo and i with the stuff and thank both you guys for halping me install the new headliner and interior parts

make an offer on anything
bump

never got a response on the clock spring :(

sorry, I'm not sure what the clock spring is....
PM me details on what exactly it is and I'll look at pulling it tomorrow
:D

yah i have no idea what the clock spring is either?
and i think what we have left of value:

currie steering brace

charged shocks front and rear(one of the fronts are bent a little so its like 3 shocks)
40obo

rear doors
40 each obo

random interior parts, dash stuff, etc...

I am looking for the cables and bracket for the e-brake. Specifically, the two cables coming from the rear brakes to the bracket that attaches to the cable from the e-brake handle on the console.
Let me know.

how big was the lift the shocks came off of? What brand are they? I blew my seal on my passenger front one when i tipped my jeep over. I have the RE 3.5 in lift.

Back