• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 97 cherokee aftermarket parts too

oh yah, shoulda posted sooner, but ed, or himmered pm'd me a long time ago, about the sye, he is first in line if bajajeep backs out, i just figured since bajajeep was so stoked about it there was no way he'd back out , but he hasnt contacted me or replied to my last few pm's. its possible we may bump the price to at least 230 to cover paypal fees if paypaling, and maybe like 220 if not paypal, i mean i paid more than that for my hackntap with a shaft....

So is there there an updated list of parts still available?

Can you give me the brand when you get to it on the shocks.

I really only need the rear two, so if you want to split it (or anyone wants to split them) let me know!

Can you give me the brand when you get to it on the shocks.

I really only need the rear two, so if you want to split it (or anyone wants to split them) let me know!
They're the stock Skyjacker shocks.

Edit: By stock I mean the ones that came with the lift.

i think i will take the front shocks tenny, so we could definetly do the split, you can just pay half and it will go straight to jimbo.

the K&N is a tube that comes off the throttle body and has a cone filter on the end, and an inlet for the pcv hose and a shroud. it may need a new filter, im not sure. it was covered in grime and oil so i cleaned the hell out of it,

lets make it 75 since i didnt realize it sells between 240 and 280 brand new, unlike the rustys which is like 30$ brand new.

How much for the long block, minus the accessories?

we also have the k&n intake for sale, it wont fit my renix throttle body, totally different. i cleaned the hell outta the filter though for whoever gets it, it was nasty...
40$

Why wont it fit the renix,is it the diameter of the TB? I'v been wondering about this for some time.Is this the black plastic K&N air tube?

the throttle bodies are different right? its just an ait tube with a filter...

the throttle bodies are different right? its just an ait tube with a filter...

They are, the difference's I'm aware of are 3 bolt mounting instead of 4,position of TPS.I have heard something gets in the way of the air tube ?I'd like to try it on mine though, I would'nt be using the shroud. Pic?

the throttle bodies are way different i see em all the time at the junkyard, never occured to me for the intake though.
intake might be sold, have a first in line so far

down boys down

intakes mine ;-)

we just need to coordinate a time we both have available so i can snatch it from ya. I should be good for after 8:30 tomorrow.

intake is mikes

intake is sold, mike has dibs on the shackles as well.
i thinki got someone who wants the muffler for 50 and the pitman arm as well, ill post again when im 100% sure...

muffler or pitman arent offiically sold yet, i have a line on craigslist but id rather sell it to someone here...
shackles are mike1331 and so is the RE 1600 trackbar...

nevermind i jump to conclusions too fast, the track bar is still available...

Back