• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting 97 cherokee aftermarket parts too

heh nah, i recently moved back out to the bay area. living in vegas was cool and all, but having such easy access to bars, clubs, sports books (especially), and poker rooms eventually exposed chinks in my supposedly unwavering discipline.

thanks for reminding me to update my profile :)

ha ha, yea I visited out there once, it was pretty wild...
where in the bay area do you live?
when do you wanna come get the leaves?

Jimbo have you gotten a shipping quote on the console yet?

ha ha, yea I visited out there once, it was pretty wild...
where in the bay area do you live?
when do you wanna come get the leaves?

i'm in Fremont. blondejon sent me a pm, it sounds like we can work something out on the next trip through the area. thanks bud!

So neither of the guys interested in the control arms has returned my messages so I guess they're up for grabs!

cant wait for fri.
front end on my jeep starting making weird creaking but i think its the true trac....or maybe i didnt tighten the RE trac bar joint enough....
all tre's are good.
i hope i didnt screw up the ball joints somehow.....

got my new 33's balanced and installed
filled the barely leaking front diff

ready for the road to santa cruz fri morning to hang out an tear apart that jeep
someone buy the control arms and track bar!!!!!

cant wait for fri.
front end on my jeep starting making weird creaking but i think its the true trac....or maybe i didnt tighten the RE trac bar joint enough....
all tre's are good.

ready for the road to santa cruz fri morning to hang out an tear apart that jeep

Hey man, did you get the PM about the doors??

cant wait for fri.
all tre's are good.

I'm stoked too!
it's gonna be fun!

oh yea and I'm willing to ship the control arms anywhere for 225 shipped

CIMG3390.jpg

Jon do you have the list of everything we have left?

I think it might be time to start a new thread as this one is extremely cluttered

bajajeep sorry about that i thought i actually replied, but some dude on craigslist wants both fronts supposedly for 50 each, but since i hate the fact that craigslisters always flake how about 45 each pass door front and rear?

what we still have:
RE uppers and lowers for 4.5" lift fixed length
200 or 230 shipped

RE 1600 track bar
100obo

muffler and cat
35 each

doors
45 each obo
(if bajajeep takes the pass side doors we will only have the driver side doors )

engine parts/sensors/alt/pspump/etc
make offer

longblock and tranny 220obo
(and we can throw in as many accessories as are left when sold....)

rear seat
35obo

gas tank and fuel pump
25obo

stock rear driveshaft laying in back of jeep still?
10obo

glass
15$obo you pull it or we do our best?

dash stuff
make offer cheap

some random interior parts but im gonna grab the headliner and some rear cargo trim stuff for mine....

thats all we got i think....
anything to add jimbo?

we have some stuff like a stock x member, ublots, airbox if anyone wants that stuff in the bed of the jeep....

bajajeep sorry about that i thought i actually replied, but some dude on craigslist wants both fronts supposedly for 50 each, but since i hate the fact that craigslisters always flake how about 45 each pass door front and rear?

There are no dents and they are electric right?

gas tank and fuel pump
25obo

Is it a steel gas tank, I might get that from you, guess the pump too. is it anygood?

Luke

i dont remember if they are electrid or not.
pretty sure no dents.
hey jimbo are they electric?
i know the seats where manual

not sure about the tank, we will find out i guess.
ill be going down to santa cruz and coming back tomorrow. so keep an eye on pms or double send me your phone number so ill call you guys about the doors and the tank

the doors are in good condition though the passenger side has a few dings

and they're manual all around

I think I will actually pass on the doors..

Is the muffler bolt on?

no gotta weld it

Back