• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Our Heep grows up.

You had better keep it in the mall parking lot with those Bushwacker flares on it.
After the third tome of putting them back on the holes will be 3/8 in diameter, then you will need washers and bigger bolts and then you will loose one, then another and it is almost cheaper to buy the whole set...

I will find a pic of mine when it was pretty for six months...
Sean I know that is why I did not buy Bush crackers :) The one's on the jeep are from one of our vendors Naiper Flairs....They are like three times as thick as the bush crackers you can lay one of them on the drive way and park on it....as strong as a tube fender no, but they did cover a bunch of the tire with the full widths.

John

Sounds good to me. Just tell me when and I'll be there.

Completely off topic but when is that sailing race you're in gonna be in? Its coming up soon isn't it?

Phil. Starts on the 21st of this month. I will PM you the link if you want to track our boat.

John

Sean I know that is why I did not buy Bush crackers :) The one's on the jeep are from one of our vendors Naiper Flairs....They are like three times as thick as the bush crackers you can lay one of them on the drive way and park on it....as strong as a tube fender no, but they did cover a bunch of the tire with the full widths.

John

How are they attached?
I am interested to see how they hold up.

How are they attached?
I am interested to see how they hold up.

Stainless hardware tapped into the body. I am also but the reviews they have got so far from rigs on this site are really good. Great people to work with at Naiper..... If they hold up half as good as the peolpe that are running them now say, they will be seven times better than bush crackers....time will tell so far everyone that has seen them in person has been impressed.

John....

$10 says I can get them to come off at WF.

Bet?

:D

Rev
I am pretty sure i would be on the losing end of that bet. But that being said. I will be making a run with you this year formal or not. For the failrs lets just say the reason i bought these and not those sexy new BW Flat flaris was because I wanted them to still be on after taking the dog to the groomer...lol

Ram" I use my trac width to protect my flairs" ROD

I want in on this bet. Who's gonna book for us?

I can book, as I will probably be in on that ride anyways...

99SJ 'Insanity has replaced all practicality in this build.' Ex

Got the rockers and sliders painted this weekend.

rockerspainted2.jpg

rockerspainted.jpg

rockerspainted3.jpg

Wow. Lookin pretty badass!

Thanks Guys....Coming along.

Dan. We are looking forward to it....Look for Tara on the road Saturday if you are making that run, she will be taking the heep to Battle creek Saturday

Back