• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohio roll call # 2

Loves jeep and guns!

2012-04-07_18-56-46_968.jpg

Digging the flavor savor

its my trademark...i grew it just before i met my wife and i haven't shaved it off since. 7 years and counting.

also, i remember your pics on cherokeeforum from back when i actually signed on there...before it got over run with 16 year olds. back then i was thinking about buying the same bumper you have. you got it from the dude who was a vendor over there right??? i was always curious how they held up.

Yeah he didn't offer a winch with the pre runner bars until I asked lol I love it, honestly if I buy another bumper it will be from l&l again Chris builds them affordable and strong, winched several ppl out and slammed some decent trees and it still like I bought it, minus scratches lol, I use to have a billy goat gotee ever since I could grow it, shaved it off two years ago at my wedding never grew it again

Back