• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohio roll call # 2

Drove across Ohio on Thursday and back again on Sunday from going to Rausch Creek in PA.

mac 'the roads suck...but not as bad as MI' gyvr

Truck and trailer are heading to MI on Friday...

mac 'can't wait...can't you tell' gyvr

Drove across Ohio on Thursday and back again on Sunday from going to Rausch Creek in PA.

mac 'the roads suck...but not as bad as MI' gyvr

I would have met you for lunch sucker.

MI roads are the worst!
tru that, and the DOT people suck

Truck and trailer are heading to MI on Friday...

mac 'can't wait...can't you tell' gyvr
Make sure your shit is strapped in. Damned MI roads shook things off my truck and broke my speedo.
Watch out for full growns with the big white whale.

You guys just don't drive the roads right, 90 mph and you fly over the pot holes.
I tried that on my way home from winterfest and my cat and muffler were gone when I got home :laugh:

I am not sure if a pot hole took them, or if someone swiped them while I was napping at a rest stop.

You guys just don't drive the roads right, 90 mph and you fly over the pot holes.

sorry, the weinerbox doesn't go that fast.

This year in the fall though I'll be able to get in the left lane, it looked a whole lot smoother than the 55 MPH right lane I was stuck in.

I would have met you for lunch sucker.

Four people in the truck that wanted to get there on the way out and get home on the way home. If it was me, I would've stopped. I know we were close cause we took 30 to 71 to 76 to 80.

We are going back again in 2013.

mac 'lots of driving' gyvr

Four people in the truck that wanted to get there on the way out and get home on the way home. If it was me, I would've stopped. I know we were close cause we took 30 to 71 to 76 to 80.

We are going back again in 2013.

mac 'lots of driving' gyvr

You drive out there?

I don't think that Roscoe's buggy is gonna fit in carry-on, or checked, baggage.

BTW, congratulations on making another run to KoH. Here's hoping you get past New Mexico with an intact trailer.

Back