• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL Charlotte Meet and Greet

See ya in a bit. Was already well over 90 at 10am this morning..gonna be a hot one just like last year!

Yah I just got done with a run, it was hot.

Well good news over last year we don't have to be outside!

Good hangin out with everybody today. Met one new face and enjoed some damn good food (wings, potatoes, hot dogs...all the good summer time stuff). Too bad it's to effing hot to really get out and do anything. Thanks again to Brad for hosting it at his place.

Group Shot:

IMG_1337.jpg

Brad and myself:

IMG_1340.jpg

The station wagon..errr I mean Carson and Travis:

IMG_1341.jpg

AJ and Jim:

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

Got some interesting looks from one of the neighbors with this one...

IMG_1347.jpg

Lookin forward to some wheelin' with ya'll in the future!

For sure guys august 12th mark it on calender

Not sure if I can make that trip or not. Going to Myrtle for a week beginning on the following weekend, then there's the NAXJA M&G at Carolina Beach that Nick and I are planning for the weekend prior, so i'm thinking funds are going to be too tight to squeeze Gulches in the middle.

Come to the beach next weekend if you can! Lazy weekend camping on the beach and BSing! You got a tow pig now!

Yea been driving all day going to buy a programer tomorrow 1200 unit for 400 but if I go there no funds for me neither sorry
Well the offer still stands only got 2 weeks to get ready

looks like yall had a blast! We gotta get something together sometime at the end of November so I can go! I need an excuse to start working on the XJ again!

Yea been driving all day going to buy a programer tomorrow 1200 unit for 400 but if I go there no funds for me neither sorry
Well the offer still stands only got 2 weeks to get ready

Wheres the pics and how you liking it?

I love it.... come to gulches you can look at it pics only on phone right now

Back