• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL Charlotte Meet and Greet

Parts swap is a good idea. Don't see the need in another making another thread for it, so if you're planning on bringing parts to try and swap, post in here what you're bringing.

I'm still planning on being there. May be getting the windows in my car tinted that morning, but i'll know for sure by next week.

anyone interested in a warn tran4mer grill guard with winch mount light mount and tow hooks?

Here a few of the things off the top of my head will take cash or trade, I like things for my jeep, also just got an 86 Harley Sportster, and I have an 04 f150 ext cab. I always can use tools, and fab work is always sweet too. Hit me up lets make some of this stuff useful else were.
- Pro Comp Shocks 2 front 2 rear all need new bushings come with boots.
- Front Springs off a zj
- Bunch of A/C parts Condenser, Evap canister, compressor, and lines from an ac delete I did to relocate my alternator.
- 4 door window switches and power locks
- BFG a/t 33 12.50 used tire only would make a good spare
- Rear hatch tinted glass with weather stripping
- 8.25 housing

I probably have a few more things too I'll look around some more and list it if I find anything.

Last edited:
i need a 37 for a 15" rim lol
need an air cond. shop, and a few days off work to get my steering set up lol.

special brownies???? JK

You should post a list of who is coming and bringing what. I'm not sure if I'll make it yet or not.

ok i think this is right;

49erRider + Wife - Mac n Cheese
UNCC99xj - Chips
T-Frady - Potatoes and Mt. Dew
JamesCad04 + Jamie - Turkey Burgers + Taco Dip
UserBMX - Wings and a Pepsi
Blue97xj - Brownies and sweet tea

Is Josh in town next weekend? Can't remember if he said he was going to be or not..

Someone bringing buns?
What about hot dogs?
Cheese?
Condiments?
Also might have one or 2 tag along

Just a quick heads up, figured everyone didn't plan on spending the whole day here but one of Sams (wifes) students is in the ICU at the hospital and we are going to see her tomorrow evening so we just need to be wrapped up by about 3:30-4 figure this shouldn't be a problem but thought I would post anyway.

Ok cool I picked up about 16 dogs and buns this morning will make some chili to go with.

Think we have some chips/wings/ turkey burgers.

Few people bringing drinks. I have a football we can toss around if we get bored but feel free to bring anything.

Alright see yah jerks.

Back