• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

That might be fine and dandy.
BUT....

The squirrels also have this guy.....
Your gunner monkey will NEVER hear him.

Ninja-Squirrel.jpg

I'm $0 closer to getting more parts. Did mine and the fiance's taxes last night, and we are not getting what he had hoped we would get back. Long story short: no Jeep money, no gun money, and we'll be lucky to have everything for the wedding paid off in time. Which this also means no RoM for me :( Guess I'll have to wait awhile longer.

-Eric

its ok, im not $0 richer cause the GF took all my money for bills and food. and other non important things.

damn it! i miss having a manche, of all the times i've needed a pick up AND wanted to go wheeling.

just gotta hang in there till fall when my pell grant comes through

Wow it's a record. I came to see any changes and it says 19 are viewing, 20 including me in our chapter. lol. I'm the only member on, everyone else viewing is a guest.....

Wo who. 32 viewing. More then any other chapter at the moment. But only 2 are members. Will and myself.

Need some more red in here. It aint that much folks. Membership drive is next month.....

Maybe I'll manage a miracle and get $35 to put towards a membership. Between just overall being poor and trying to get my business off the ground, the wedding, and making needed repairs to the Jeep, extra cash can't even be found under the heaviest of rocks.

-Eric

Any Dallas area peeps? Whats the job market like out there right now? I may be moving out to Richardson in the next couple of months. I have savings that could get me by a couple months, but I want to be able to get a job too :D

I currently do shipping, receiving, forklift driving, delivery driving, palletizing stuffs, kitting, facility maintenance. In the past I've done data entry, oil changes, tires, and went to an auto tech school. Kind of a wide range of stuff

Whats wrong with Richardson? I have a buddy that lives out there that I was gonna move in with for awhile
Its not just Richardson...
Its the WHOLE state.
Been here since '83.
Want out of here.
Get me to Colorado and see if I ever return.
You guys have trails that ACTUALLY go places and all that FREE wheeling.

Texas...

tumblr_lh6dkxO5bv1qb1f2eo1_500.jpg

Colorado...

Picture71.jpg

I don't like cold and snow though. Its nice here in the spring and summer, but I want to live in a warmer climate. I don't really wheel all that much and will be selling the Jeep before I move. I'm more into fast cars, racing, drifting, stuff like that.

Back