• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

It's raining, it's pouring, this old man was snoring.... Till the dam storm woke me up AGAIN. 1st time was at 3AM just from the heavy rain hitting all at once.

Home from work today... Just about to head out the door and had a back muscle spasm. I never felt enough pain to need to scream like a little school boy.....till today. Took 1/2 hour to get from floor to the bed. Called boss and let him know and took a vicodine. Hoping it's better by tomorrow A.M., so I can work, I need the hours.

I feel you in that dept Merlin.

Lower back is going and I got a knot just under my shoulder blade that likes to decide it wants to immoblize my head every now and again.

Making sure I get it documented in my military medical records for retirement.

Hope you feel better man.

Yeah, that's not fun at all, I know that pain all too well. I've been down for a few days because of a bad spasm. Also have had my leg go numb for awhile, or just charlie horse and lock up for several minutes. After doing the lift on my jeep my back was messing with me real bad, ended up missing a day of work over it. Sadly, I did not get my back issues documented before getting out (I thought I was just being a wuss, and didn't want to miss a mission to go to sick call), so the VA is being a hassle. They won't acknowledge that its a severe issue, but they'll flood my mailbox with pain killers. Anyways, hope ya get to feeling better.

-Eric

Ok went to the docs. They gave a shot and more hydrocodones and some methocarbamol(muscle relaxers for muscle spasms). And took me outta work till Thursday. Told me to get bed rest. a.k.a. Lay on my back and be bored for 3 days. Thank goodness for Internet on the phone. lol

Told u to go to chiropractor.... Prolly a slipped disc.... Like what happend to me

You two been horsin' round?

No shit...? You RRC guys have a special brand of rasslin???

Yeah Manic I was going to go a certain route with my last six years of active duty before retirement, but it looks like the stars are shining on me and I'm headed for OC duty. Gonna spend the next six years documenting everything and getting ready to shut it down. :greensmok Gotta figure out what I want to do for a second career at 39...

Went out on a lot of patrols I probably should have stayed back from, but pride and the responsibility of leadership eats at you...

No shit...? You RRC guys have a special brand of rasslin???

Yeah Manic I was going to go a certain route with my last six years of active duty before retirement, but it looks like the stars are shining on me and I'm headed for OC duty. Gonna spend the next six years documenting everything and getting ready to shut it down. :greensmok Gotta figure out what I want to do for a second career at 39...

Went out on a lot of patrols I probably should have stayed back from, but pride and the responsibility of leadership eats at you...

I feel you there. I've got about 6 years before retirement too. The last year or so my body has been screaming louder and louder, it doesn't quiet down as fast either. Sheesh, and I'm still planning on being a cop after I retire.

it looks like i'll be $300 bucks closer to my 4x4 fund

I'm $0 closer to getting more parts. Did mine and the fiance's taxes last night, and we are not getting what he had hoped we would get back. Long story short: no Jeep money, no gun money, and we'll be lucky to have everything for the wedding paid off in time. Which this also means no RoM for me :( Guess I'll have to wait awhile longer.

-Eric

I'm $0 closer to getting more parts. Did mine and the fiance's taxes last night, and we are not getting what he had hoped we would get back. Long story short: no Jeep money, no gun money, and we'll be lucky to have everything for the wedding paid off in time. Which this also means no RoM for me :( Guess I'll have to wait awhile longer.

-Eric

I had to halt the guns and the motorcycle shyte (Dad drag raced). I have a hopped-up 1969 Triumph Bonnie motor sitting on my garage floor right now. Last link I have to my Old Man.

Come on Manic- we'll live on hot dogs and squirrels the whole weekend!

It doesn't take much to live like a gypsy for three days.

we'll live on hot dogs and squirrels the whole weekend!

Better watch them squirrels...
They got light sabers!!!

cureuils.jpg

I got my final protective line covered...

696894363.jpg

This guy's Johnny-On-The-Spot out to 1200 meters.

Back