• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offical 'who's camping and where' thread

h539PP400-f.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

What the Heck is that contraption? Looks like a bunch of left over junk thrown in one package. Why the heck would I want an air compressor to run my electrical apperatus? Looks like I'll have to stick with the powdered wig.

Let me guess, your stereo is not one of those old fashioned component systems but a new fangled console from JCpenny's. ;)

B-loose

Maybe Monkey Wards?

Bloose said:
What the Heck is that contraption? Looks like a bunch of left over junk thrown in one package. Why the heck would I want an air compressor to run my electrical apperatus? Looks like I'll have to stick with the powdered wig.

Let me guess, your stereo is not one of those old fashioned component systems but a new fangled console from JCpenny's. ;)]

Nah...Crutchfield...
Actually its a 400w inverter, 20 AmpHour battery, and 250lbs. compressor type-deal. It has 2 AC outlets with a digital guage that measures amp draw and let you know the status of the battery, a 12v outlet, AC and DC chargers, jumper cables, and a trouble light.
All this is the size of a very small boom box.
B-day present from the wife.
Between the boat and the Jeep, this thing will see plenty of action.
:D

Back