• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOVEMBER TRAIL RUN FOOD-DRIVE, sat nov 6th

just as a last-minute note to everyone.

ed and Carol have been nice enough to let us use their restaurant area for the mornings event.

the building has been winterized so this means:

THERE WILL BE NO BATHROOMS AVAILABLE.

coffee may be avaialable but thats it.

well see yalls in the am, well as long as my ride shows up

Oops!
oops2au.jpg

robz95xj said:

that (already broken) mirror was the ONLY thing keeping Ryan from grinding up 1/2 of my body panels. it still somehow rubbed my A-pillar when i was winched backwards. and for the record i will NEVER call that road a "stocker run" again!! i cant wait to see Matt's pics.

HUGE THANKS to everyone who came out today! ! ! i have no idea how heavy the load was ut we had at LEAST 50 grocery bags full of stuff for the food pantry.

yeah that wont be a stocker trail for a while now. did clayton get to the top at the end of the night?

We would have joined you guys if we'd known where you were headed. Had the battery changed out in no time. We were headed back to install it when the Chevy's were coming through town headed home. :D

All the pics I took can be downloaded from here

http://ns1.cwsite.com/mgs

right click on foodrun11-06-05.zip and save to disk...

lighting wasn't great so my camera struggled a little between low light and action shots.

Here are pics of the two trucks (ClassicXJ's and mine) mentioned in the eagle story with the food all loaded up before we headed into town to drop it off

Congrats to Sidriptide for putting it all together and staying sane!

Matthew

dsc_0500.jpg

dsc_0503.jpg

http://ns1.cwsite.com/mgs/dsc_0500.zip

tetsulo said:
Congrats to Sidriptide for putting it all together and staying sane!
yeah a few of us had a long day thanks to Bill

i got some decent pics of the night run but i cant upload them cause of this stupid thing calld dial up

Back