• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NOVEMBER TRAIL RUN FOOD-DRIVE, sat nov 6th

Quick question, is this run in paragon PA? I ask because paragon is having a weekend run on the 5th and 6th of Nov, same weekend as this run so are these the same??

sidriptide said:
read the entire thread.

Once again SID, you pointed me to the answer to a stupid question! A thanks is in order and please dont think that im just a slacker. Im still warming up to this board and im loving it. I see the trail run is in MASS somewhere and is only an hour and a half from me so it should be easy to attend. Just two more stupid question, one; i know to bring non-perishable foods so i was thinking a bunch of canned food and wanted to know if that was sufficient, two; what type or should i say "level" of trails will we be wheeling on?
Hope the turnout is good and i'll see you guys there.

LittleAnthony88 said:
Once again SID, you pointed me to the answer to a stupid question! A thanks is in order and please dont think that im just a slacker. Im still warming up to this board and im loving it. I see the trail run is in MASS somewhere and is only an hour and a half from me so it should be easy to attend. Just two more stupid question, one; i know to bring non-perishable foods so i was thinking a bunch of canned food and wanted to know if that was sufficient, two; what type or should i say "level" of trails will we be wheeling on?
Hope the turnout is good and i'll see you guys there.
the trails renge from stocker trails to hardcore trails, so in other words there will be somthin for everyone.

I wish all that are going a good time on the trails. I went last year, and it was very nice. Camping? best bring WARM CLOTHES!!! there was some snow on the ground, and the local campgrounds arent much lower in elevation than the staging area. Have fun

xjgrn said:
I wish all that are going a good time on the trails. I went last year, and it was very nice. Camping? best bring WARM CLOTHES!!! there was some snow on the ground, and the local campgrounds arent much lower in elevation than the staging area. Have fun

so come out again! :wave:

holy crap theres gonna be ALOT of rigs up there.

i want to ask everyone to pass this around to those who they know are going.

since i have no chance of an accurate head-count i will be sending everyone to "staging" areas as soon as they sign-in and make their donation. Ed and Carol have graciously allowed us to use the restaurant as a collection area. as we all know we tend to stand around B/Sing until someone figures out who's going where...

we CAN'T let that happen this time.

as soon as you get there please sign-in and you will be directed to a "STAGING AREA" for a trail.
you may not get the trail you want.
you may not get to run with all your buddies.

i will have at least 3 trails set to go..
EASY
MODERATE
DIFFICULT
(and a 2nd DIFFICULT and 2nd MODERATE if needed)

so its like this:

DONATE.
SIGN-IN.
PARK your rig where you are directed.
then stand around B/Sing.....

thanks everyone

hey mike ill be riding up ther with a friend in his truck but we will be riding alond with matt and ryan, will there be a place for my friend topark his truck for the day?

robz95xj said:
hey mike ill be riding up ther with a friend in his truck but we will be riding alond with matt and ryan, will there be a place for my friend topark his truck for the day?
yep. plenty of room.

i want to ride with someone too....:laugh3:

Gardner MA area

sidriptide said:
holy crap theres gonna be ALOT of rigs up there.

Anyone leaving from here, we'll be meeting at Dunkin Donuts around 7 am coffee already in hand please, want to be on the road around 7:15. Don't forget you need some non-parishable stuff to turn in up there. Right now looks like 4 of us but more may show up. The old 100% are going - 10% actually show routine I guess.

Ok im just exploring options here, but does anyone that is running the elaphant have a couple of open seats?

robz95xj said:
Ok im just exploring options here, but does anyone that is running the elaphant have a couple of open seats?

attendees for the most part have no idea what trails they are running. actual trails are still subject to change. look slike Brandon isn't going to make this run so someone else is leading the H/C trail.

Back