• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

Lees%20Camp_pid1655.JPG

This is turning into a shadow chapter, I swear.
says the guy who waited for what felt like an eternity to speak up on what he's driving after selling the 2door.. I was pretty sure you bought Erics WJ.. :rtm:

fwiw: my tent is too big to go under the shelter at Horse camp..

No close, I can drive it but it needs bump stops, limiting straps, Jarrod is building my track bar this week and I need to take my disc breaks off the rear and convert back to drums. I will have it up there but not wheeling it. I want to do frame stiffeners at the start of next year, we are planning a big trip down to the Rubicon and maybe Fordyce in August, can you make that run Scott its going to be pretty big I think, I will be posting this uo in early 2012

Last edited:
No close, Ican drive it but it needs bump stops, limiting straps, Jarrod is building my track bar this week and I need to take my disc breaks off the rear and convert back to drums. I will have it up there but not wheeling it. I want to do frame stiffeners at the start of next year, we are planning a big trip down to the Rubicon and maybe Fordyce in August, can you make that run Scott it going to be pretty big I think, I will be posting this uo in early 2012
I've been planning the rubicon for the week of 4th of july.. are you set on your date?

Thats when Dustin was heading down with Pistons Wild, and its their Sierra fest so we where go to show up for the Sierra Chapters big run, which is the first or second week of August. I have some Toyota freinds that will probably go also, there are also some guys at WFO concepts that where going to bring there rigs out.

Thats when Dustin was heading down with Pistons Wild, and its their Sierra fest so we where go to show up for the Sierra Chapters big run, which is the first or second week of August. I have some Toyota freinds that will probably go also, there are also some guys at WFO concepts that where going to bring there rigs out.
I've stalked dustin enough.. He's probably already filed for a restraining order.. :rolleyes:

Back