• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

What time? I may or may not
Be up to tag along. Won't be into much wheelin I'll have the Cherokee if I do come. I will have to stick close to nightfoam his is setup about like mine.

follow me. stay clear of scott :gag: All will be well.

Bronze.

The weather station at South Fork prison camp has gotten over five and a half inches of rain since yesterday and winds approaching 50mph and winds along the ridge tops have easily hit 70 mph.

Everybody bring your chainsaws and galoshes

What time? I may or may not
Be up to tag along. Won't be into much wheelin I'll have the Cherokee if I do come. I will have to stick close to nightfoam his is setup about like mine.

I figured around 8 or 9 , I been waiting for word from Dave, however that guy is increasingly hard to get ahold of latley. :spin1:

The weather station at South Fork prison camp has gotten over five and a half inches of rain since yesterday and winds approaching 50mph and winds along the ridge tops have easily hit 70 mph.

Everybody bring your chainsaws and galoshes

Yeah what else is new, typical NW weather. My second trip to TSF this year had us wheeling in hurricane conditions. But like you said bring your rain gear and chain saws

whats the elevation at the horsey camp? about 2k? from what i could find the snow level is only going to drop to 2500 this weekend

whats the elevation at the horsey camp? about 2k? from what i could find the snow level is only going to drop to 2500 this weekend
I dont think we will have the snow at camp that we had last year..
This is going to be a VERY wet weekend.. be prepared :anon:

I dont even think its that high. The forcast is RAIN, RAIN, and MORE RAIN ! I did check the road and trail report though, and it looks like hwy 6 and TSF have survived... so far :eyes:

Ill see you suckas Friday around 1-2 :peace:

I'm thinking I'll be up around 8

I'm so jealous, I wish I was there. This is my favorite run.

Sent from my work van in Castle Rock.

im out.
Check the funds after getting home to realize I have no money and a empty gas tank in jeep. plus pay day isnt for another week. FML....

Back