• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not what Jeep had in mind when the equipped my jeep with a tow package

XJRunner

NAXJA Forum User
DSC01261.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

DSC01263.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

The trailor barley went high enough to get on to the hitch. lol
DSC01267.jpg

not far. Just out of the driveway then back it in a different spot. i think the trailor prolly weighed more then the jeep with the 32 roadster in it

why didnt you use that ford in the background?

DansGreyMj said:
why didnt you use that ford in the background?

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

I'm just jealous of the garage/shop. Man, what I could get done around here with that kinda room and a lift......

Very nice.

yea it's nice. My dad builds hot rods part time so he needs it. I love having a mill and lathe. My jeep didn't even bottom out. and enough with the Ford jokes, that ford pulls that trailer with a 42 Ford GPW up and down the grade going to the desert all day long. Its got the power, I just wanted to see what my jeep would do

XJRunner said:
yea it's nice. My dad builds hot rods part time so he needs it. I love having a mill and lathe. My jeep didn't even bottom out. and enough with the Ford jokes, that ford pulls that trailer with a 42 Ford GPW up and down the grade going to the desert all day long. Its got the power, I just wanted to see what my jeep would do

i agree one of my dads SDs spanked an empty chevy uphill last weekend towing a 24' walk-around, and the guy in the chevy is the one who wanted to race

This is not funny, cool, or safe. Overloading a tow rig is not only stupid, there can be some serious legal ramifications if something goes wrong. With the back of the truck squatted that low your handling and braking are seriously comprimised.

Drivers like you piss me off. You are taking a chance with your life and the lives of others. Borrow a pickup next time jackass.

RockControlXJ said:
This is not funny, cool, or safe. Overloading a tow rig is not only stupid, there can be some serious legal ramifications if something goes wrong. With the back of the truck squatted that low your handling and braking are seriously comprimised.

Drivers like you piss me off. You are taking a chance with your life and the lives of others. Borrow a pickup next time jackass.

He didn't even take it out of the driveway. Did you even read the full thread? He said he just pulled it up to the end of the driveway and moved it to a different spot... wheres the harm in that!?

Back