• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures Go Here

who is the guy in the Blue xj with the pitbull Maddogs? how do you like them? thinking im getting them just want to know what you think about them

He hates you.

"Official photographer of steel winch cable"

:roflmao:

Why do you support steel cable? By now, the advantages to synthetic rope are rather obvious and have been spoken about in many places for quite some time.

Let's just be mature about how opinions are displayed...a burning logo of a large club sponsor with no explanation as to why probably isn't the best way.

But then again, thanks for the advertisement. Keep the posting coming. ;)

-Lyle

I want to thank not only the chapter folks that put so much time into making this a real great event, but all the great sponsors that stepped up with some great raffle prizes.
Personally thanks to Rustys Offroad (240.00 gift cert), Froehlich Suspention Tech ( new 3-link suspention), and Master Pull ( 85 ft Winch Rope w/ Fairlead) and NAXJA (Hat). I was lucky enough to come home with all these great prizes on top of an EPIC weekend of wheelin with a great group of people.
Thanks again for making this a very memerable event, may there be many more to come. :party:

I want to thank not only the chapter folks that put so much time into making this a real great event, but all the great sponsors that stepped up with some great raffle prizes.
Personally thanks to Rustys Offroad (240.00 gift cert), Froehlich Suspention Tech ( new 3-link suspention), and Master Pull ( 85 ft Winch Rope w/ Fairlead) and NAXJA (Hat). I was lucky enough to come home with all these great prizes on top of an EPIC weekend of wheelin with a great group of people.
Thanks again for making this a very memerable event, may there be many more to come. :party:
Great to hear, Mike!

I know you'll be putting all those prizes to good use.

found a couple over at PNW that made me:roflmao:

DSC_0068%20copy.jpg DSC_0068.jpg

Great Pictures Guys! Wish I could have made this one, but plans were for other things. Next year for sure!

here's a few.....enjoy

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Back