• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures Go Here

For the record, he didn't show up for tech inspection or fill out the form. :)

I did both.

I flipped the tow hook to the top of the bracket for clearance. It's also painted black. I've also got a factory receiver in back with a hitch pin.

I did both.

I flipped the tow hook to the top of the bracket for clearance. It's also painted black. I've also got a factory receiver in back with a hitch pin.

All is well in NWCville

You do realize that Victor is Master Pull and a huge sponsor of NW Fest, right?!

Yup also Master Pull has hired a few NW Chapter members. Bashing our sponsors is not a great way to keep them around.

You do realize that Victor is Master Pull and a huge sponsor of NW Fest, right?!

and?...... i cant find something funny? talk to the guy that put that as his avatar, not that guy that thinks its funny haha

I found another. Still working on videos

manastashpano.jpg

ORLY??

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1021063

Vehicle Requirements: NWF is open to all vehicles. We'll have runs for all setups. Here's a list of items that all vehicles need to have.

- Full size spare tire*
- First aid kit
- Fire Extinguisher (visibly charged)
- Secured Battery (no bungees to arc out)
- Front tow point
- Rear tow point
- Tow strap with no metal hooks

Does it matter since you didn't come anyways? :dunno:

Back