• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

Sweet, looks like it may be a little more peaceful this year. :D

Sounds like it'd boring as Hell with no Party Hat nor Sweatpants Dance. The real question is, will there be Jeep stripping? I might skip the wedding for that.

Not with my girlfriend's dad and her brother in town from Arizona. My plans are solid and not changing.

Good for you Nick! That is something to be proud of, that is a lot of running for someone who is new to running. Most people don't understand how difficult it is to complete the training and event.

We will miss you at NWFest, I will be thinking of you.

Michael

They come for the wheeling, but stay for the :kissyou:.

;)

ok im new to the xj fourm but this sounds fun how do i join it and where is it?

If I had to pick one event to attend, it would be NWF. I would highly suggest trying to make plans to come out for this.

The event is taking place outside Naches, WA (about 4hrs from PDX). Directions to our base of operations can be found in the "NWF Info" thread.

If your curious about membership, take a look at the "NWC Membership Drive" thread in the Northwest Chapter.

Hope you can make it out. There will be a good number of us from the PDX area heading up there earlier in the week.

I've already started making the preparations as far as getting out of work and making sure the girlfriend can get out of her stuff (although secretly if she can't I dont mind cause I'll just bring a buddy)

Lotta you guys bring campers and stuff, or is a tent sufficient??

A tent is sufficient, but anything above that is nicer.

The luxury of a camper would definitely be nice. However, I just use a tent and have no complaints. I think there's even a few who sleep in the back of their XJ's. Just depends on how much stuff you want to haul out there.

Back