• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2010

Yeah you. PS your post count is 609 right now, I find it ironic since the company is building a few of those axles at the moment.:roll:

-Alex

Sixty-nine axles ehh? I smell Matt's build not being on schedule.

~Scott

found it! im getting excited for this....im building a rack for the back so i can keep my gear on lock down....as of right now i need to save up some coin for new tires hopefully...anyway on another note....is it basicaly a free for all tent site or is it a pay as you stay kinda deal?

I bear ill tidings. Just found out this weekend that my wife's niece (whom she is very close with, like a little sister) is getting married on June 26th. Me begging-off on attending this wedding is not an option, so I wil not be making NWFest this year. :( Sucks for me, as that was my carrot on the stick for a ready date for the new XJ, as well as being a great all-around trip and event. Oh well, I'll still try to get it all squared-away by then anyways.

So Michael and others involved in planning this, I will not be available for trail leader activities and the like. At least I discovered it now and not a couple of weeks prior to the event. That'd be crushing.

I can change the date of the wedding. Just give me some info on where it will be. :)

I can change the date of the wedding. Just give me some info on where it will be. :)

I won't have a cad like you sullying the reputation of my 25 year old sweet, hot, D-cup-sized niece. Although I know your offer was sincere and with the best interests of all parties at heart.

Oh, and Lyle and I will have other opportunities to bond off-road. As men sharing a common passion and interest, not in the sick way insinuated by a few perverse minds trolling the cesspools here.

Back