• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End Recovery Meet and Greet 2/20 7pm

I'm in.

Doesnt matter if you have your jeep up and running or not. Bring any rig you have

One more week... I'd like to get a number of people that are going. So far it looks about 4-6 people.

I'd really like to see a few more faces if possible. I will be calling ahead on thursday to grt a table setup.

Hope to see ya there !!

im in fo sho

So it looks around 6 for sure are going for tomorrow. Hopefully more will show! See everyone tomorrow.

Edit..... Reservation is under "Tim"

Last edited:
I'll be there if my hideous oil leak isn't a rear main seal .. pretty sure it was the oil filter gasket.

If I'm not hanging out with my buddy who's on leave then I will come, it's only 1/2 an exit from my house.

you should bring your buddy who is on leave

See you guys there!

CIMG0002_M.jpg

hey that didn't turn out that bad. nice to meet you guys

Nice meeting everyone. Thanks for coming out. A special thanks to Larsen as he drove the furthest (tacoma).

Sideshow, I agree. I hope to get a few more locals involved and not always have to read about what the south end is doing.Hasta:wave:

For the people that were unable to make it. There will be more events going on in the NorthEnd as the year goes on. Hopefully we all can get together sooner or later

Fail. I forgot.

Back