• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End Recovery Meet and Greet 2/20 7pm

Re: North End Recovery Meet and Greet

Do you choose not to reply because I'm not a member anymore :dunno:

Was my last post not funny? Do I not entertain you?

Sorry man, didnt mean to ignore your post. Lifes been busy.

I REALLY like the idea of a scratch and dent show at a local drive in food joint, but maybe when its a little warmer and the chance of standing in the down pouring rain is less of a possibility.

As far as the Dinner, movies and then you know what.... That only happens at the South end meet and greets:scared: J/K

Im glad to see your interest in joining a meet and greet. Hopefully when we pin down a place you will come join.

Have any other suggestions on where to meet up???

Sorry man, didnt mean to ignore your post. Lifes been busy.

I REALLY like the idea of a scratch and dent show at a local drive in food joint, but maybe when its a little warmer and the chance of standing in the down pouring rain is less of a possibility.

As far as the Dinner, movies and then you know what.... That only happens at the South end meet and greets:scared: J/K

Im glad to see your interest in joining a meet and greet. Hopefully when we pin down a place you will come join.

Have any other suggestions on where to meet up???

No Worries, just giving you crap :). Good point on the weather factor and I will try my best to make it to the meet and greet. I'm no help with regards to the Redmond/Kirkland area recommendation. Are there any locals that can SPEAK UP?

I think at this time the only one from the south that has spoken up on any interest from the south sound is avetone. I would ultimately like to make this central as possible to get the best turn out, but if most of the interest is from the north sound the location will be chosen to best suit the attendees.

I was just thinkin the kirkland/redmond area due to it's location, but it's not set in stone

This place has a very convenient location. I've had lunch there a few times, the food was ok and there was lots of room for a group. I think it has a fireplace too.

This place is great:
112th st Diner
http://www.112thstreetdiner.com/
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAQQtgMwAA

This place is the shit:
Leena's Cafe
17732 15th Ave NEhttp://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAQQtgMwAA
Shoreline, WA 98155-3804http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAQQtgMwAA

Get Directions
(206) 364-4919
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...r:h,5509200365643380247,47.758447,-122.313318

Famous Daves is decent too.

You could always do Dixies BBQ in Bellevue if your looking for eastside... you can throw a rock at 405 from the parking lot and there is tons of room for parking and eating. not sure what time they are open until though?

EDIT never mind they close at 4:30 :(

I'm in Auburn..and interested. Grew up in Issaquah..but cant for the life of me think of any good restaraunts in the Redmond/Kirkland area. Went to Lynwood for the last one..that was quite the jaunt.

I'm in Auburn..and interested. Grew up in Issaquah..but cant for the life of me think of any good restaraunts in the Redmond/Kirkland area. Went to Lynwood for the last one..that was quite the jaunt.

There is a TGI Fridays in Kirkland awesome parking but not to sure about the quality of food

Could do xxx rootbeer on i90 good food there alyaws a car show

There is a TGI Fridays in Kirkland awesome parking but not to sure about the quality of food

TGI Fridays is no longer there. It has been replaced by a PUB. It has good food, but has a minimum age requirement, so anyone wanting to bring their family this would not work.

There is Azteca just off of 124th in Totem Lake. Good food, free chips and salsa and for our guests 21 and above good margaritas!!

The parking lot is a good size and its right off the freeway.

Let me know what ya'll think .
:wave:

1 vote for Azteca

Sounds good, I want to go.

TGI Fridays is no longer there. It has been replaced by a PUB. It has good food, but has a minimum age requirement, so anyone wanting to bring their family this would not work.

There is Azteca just off of 124th in Totem Lake. Good food, free chips and salsa and for our guests 21 and above good margaritas!!

The parking lot is a good size and its right off the freeway.

Let me know what ya'll think .
:wave:

I need to get out more :) I would be down for Azteca!

Ok, So its settled.

Where : Azteca Totem Lake

When : Feb 20th at 7pm

If you have any questions please post them up or PM me.

Thanks!

Look forward to seeing everyone there:party:

Here's the Address - 12015 124th ave ne, Kirkland - (425) 820-7997

Lol wat no hooters around?. Prob a good thing we are eatin mexican, that way we should have gass to put in da jeeps

Lol wat no hooters around?. Prob a good thing we are eatin mexican, that way we should have gass to put in da jeeps

GROSS. And I think Hooters food would be alot worse.....

Date and location set. Who's coming??

When and where On page 1

Last edited:
Back