• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tires= upset wife. Why?

No, horribleosity. If a bible was in Beezil's ass for 4k years, wouldn't it turn into dingleberries?

BlackSport96 said:
You have a really old butt, and the horribleosity that must have developed over the course of the past 3000-4000 years (remember TP is a fairly new creation) terrifies me and the thought of such a thing shall haunt me for the rest of my life.

It wasn't on madeupwords.com because I am too original. I'm like a retarded Don King with my words.

Have to sell because I'm getting married and need a car to share with the wife.[quote/]

At least my wife encouraged me to get my Jeep.

SPEAKING OF PIE.

I hear the midwest women served the men pie during thier recent non-chapter run in attica......

that's right bitches, serving pie to the men is your lot in life.

get used to it.

Beezil said:
SPEAKING OF PIE.

I hear the midwest women served the men pie during thier recent non-chapter run in attica......

that's right bitches, serving pie to the men is your lot in life.

get used to it.
We here in America's heartland are striving to be a sterling example to the rest of the country.

Hey Beezil??????

In most situation the guy that goes off about something, over enthusiastically, as lame as this subject, as you have usually means he is the biggest, lamest and, and in this case, put upon person of them all.

I really do believe it is true, you are the biggest whipped person here. I bet you have to ask your honey just to use the computer. I think you're hiding behind all this crap giving and it is making you feel a little better about your REAL situation. You have separate checking accounts because she has to give you an allowance, huh?

Oh well, we know the real deal...

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
Hey Beezil??????

In most situation the guy that goes off about something, over enthusiastically, as lame as this subject, as you have usually means he is the biggest, lamest and, and in this case, put upon person of them all.

I really do believe it is true, you are the biggest whipped person here. I bet you have to ask your honey just to use the computer. I think you're hiding behind all this crap giving and it is making you feel a little better about your REAL situation. You have separate checking accounts because she has to give you an allowance, huh?

Oh well, we know the real deal...

hinkley

Awesome dude, you totally GOT him. You ROCK!
Sorry Beez buddie but he just OWNS you.

kid4lyf said:
Awesome dude, you totally GOT him. You ROCK!
Sorry Beez buddie but he just OWNS you.

Hinkley is a lazy, out-of-work bum.

he owns nothing.....he can't afford it.

"Kim, will you buy beezil for me? I want one!"

BTW, K4L.....you avatar is hilarious!!!

you folks that haven't met him yet, he looks just like bridges in the Big-bowski!

too funny.

Hinkley, get off your ass and find a job.

maybe JNJ can hire you.

Beezil said:
BTW, K4L.....you avatar is hilarious!!!

you folks that haven't met him yet, he looks just like bridges in the Big-bowski!
I was going to bed line the floor of my XJ but the rug just brings the whole room together.

Actually, I gotta give Phunk the credit for that one. She's the one that gave me that incredibly flattering bit of information.

Back