• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy in Atlanta

zjnick

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

New guy here currently living on the northside of Atlanta, inside the
perimeter.

Anyone nearby??

Looking to meet some new people to wheel with as I am new to the area.

Been lurking for a long time, and traditionally a ZJ guy however sold my last ZJ a while ago. I just picked up a silver 2000 XJ with long arms and 33's.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you soon!
Nick

Welcome aboard. There are a lot of people in you area.

You might search for the Atlanta meet & greet thread that was held at StumpXJ's place. You can get an idea of who is there. You can also see pics of some of us bad dudes.

I live in the heart of ATL, but I go to school in Sandy Springs and I am usually around the northside. 95 XJ on 32's. We should check out each others rigs sometime

I live just a few minutes from you, very near 285 in Decatur. I usually have a couple get togethers at the shop for some pizza, beer, and wrenching.

In fact, I am due for a 'garage day' pretty soon... Just have to keep checking on here.

~ James "Stump"

Welcome to the SEC. Let's see some pics of the Jeep. We're a bunch of visualists around here. We need pics!!!:roflmao:

There's a ride this weekend @ Windrock if you're up to it

welcome to SEC!
my club is going to Gulches sc(or glitches as we call it) this month..
check them out.. georgiacrawlers.com

mark

Hey all,

New guy here currently living on the northside of Atlanta, inside the
perimeter.

Anyone nearby??

Looking to meet some new people to wheel with as I am new to the area.

Been lurking for a long time, and traditionally a ZJ guy however sold my last ZJ a while ago. I just picked up a silver 2000 XJ with long arms and 33's.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you soon!
Nick

welcome! im in the atlanta region as well about 15-30 minutes from parimeter. i think you bought the XJ i was looking at getting, until i was given a ZJ. lets see some pictures! :D

-Ian

Thanks guys!

GPNMitch - We should definitly meet up sometime since you are so close

Stump - The next time you guys get together please let me know, would love to meet and wrench with everyone!

Ian - I gotta get some pictures loaded up on the computer... It silver..has bushwackers (for now) and 33inch maxxis buckshots... bought it from a guy up north of cumming.. that the one you were thinking of?

Congrats on the ZJ though! Lemme know if you need help with the ZJ I have had 3.

How often do you guys do ATL get togethers?

We usually try for once a month or so, and we are due for one... I will throw up a date tomorrow to see if it works for everyone.

~ James

Thanks guys!

GPNMitch - We should definitly meet up sometime since you are so close

Stump - The next time you guys get together please let me know, would love to meet and wrench with everyone!

Ian - I gotta get some pictures loaded up on the computer... It silver..has bushwackers (for now) and 33inch maxxis buckshots... bought it from a guy up north of cumming.. that the one you were thinking of?

Congrats on the ZJ though! Lemme know if you need help with the ZJ I have had 3.

How often do you guys do ATL get togethers?

sounds exactly like the one i was looking at! good find man!

Welcome aboard.

Didn't know there were so many NAXJA'ers in Atlanta... Lookng forward to meeting up.

I live in clarkston, within earshot of 285 by 78.

There are quite a few in Hotlanta. Some are not active on the boards though.

We usually try for once a month or so, and we are due for one... I will throw up a date tomorrow to see if it works for everyone.

~ James

James - Wondering if you threw out a date for a m&G / wrenchfest... wanted to make sure I didnt miss it?

Back