• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need this gone

redneckjeeper94

NAXJA Forum User
posting up again for sale my 1988 grand wagoneer, has motor removed, body in great shape, (MOST OF THE WOODGRAIN HAS BEEN STRIPPED),woodgrain was cracking and peeling in spots, HAS DANA 44's FRONT AND REAR, both in great shape, has 208 transfer case and automatic transmission, i need this gone and some cash trying to buy another cherokee. Ill take 375 bucks just come and get it, the axles alone are worth more that that please somebody must atleast want the axles

Picture001.jpg

REMEMBER, MOST OF THE WOODGRAIN IS GONE, it needed replacing, like i said the body and interior are in great shape has power windows, power seats, even the rear hatch window rolls down 325 bucks takes it all

kemosabee said:
You want to sell just the axles?
U buy it ill go get it, u pull the axles and ill keep the carcas.....

the quad had offset diffs in them. all on the passanger side imsc. which in one of your images you can see a dd fron diff... so no they are not quads

Isn't that arround columbia? You want just the axles or all of it?

redneckjeeper94 said:
im selling it as one piece 250 bucks
I know that my friend I'm trying to help you here. If he just wnats the axles but has no way to get it maybe we can meet up there and I'll haul it back to his shop or what ever when he gets the axles gone I'll come get the rest from him... Just a thought.

Back