• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need recovery help!!!

I have done a lot of stupid stuff in cars and jeeps in my short time in them, but this was definitely on the top 3 of the stupidest things.

Yes. I almost threw up a few times from the feelings in my stomach. Weird off camber

Sorry it took so long to create an account. This past week has been crazy. Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who came out to helped. Matt and David were clutch in this situation. So special thanks to those two. Got out with only a crack in the PS pump. So I consider that more then a win. The support of this community is fantastic and makes excited I am back in Colorado to enjoy the people and scenery. :us:

Also can anyone point me in the direction of how to join the Colorado Chapter? I seen the FAQ about it, but that is all I was able to find.

You are part of it. If you want to be a paid member (red letters) then you need to join via sending money via mail or paypal.

Yep, all it takes to be one of the gang is to post, and hang out. We do appreciate anyone that becomes an official NAXJA member, but it's not necessary.

Back