• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Day - June 29, 2013 - CTM Racing, Oceanside

Define "early crowd"? 10am? 8am? Before the sun's up?

I'm happy to get there as soon as anyone's there; Humphrey's tends to quiet down around 12:30 or 1am, so me & my dancing pals will probably leave for home "early" on Friday night. And I'm driving Friday, so I won't be hungover Saturday.

aw7wat.jpg

these came in today!

geoff if you run out of your fancy pants coffee we will have plenty of metal chip infused freeze dry folders available.

Is there beer allowed at this event? I assume no getting hammered, but figured i'd ask.

And here I thought it was all about a knife fight. Silly me. :roflmao::moon:

No, they shred manilla,folders and run hot water over em

What else would you.expect from the makers of a product with elegant beauty on the outside, and sheer tard strength on the inside?

Will there be a welder and plasma there? I suppose i could bring my plasma, but kind of useless without a welder.

Don't need a welder, I have plenty of Duct Tape

no prob, i'll see if i can grab some consumables. It'd be cool if anyone who uses it chips in, they're a little pricey. I'd settle for some beers unless it's a big job :)

no prob, i'll see if i can grab some consumables. It'd be cool if anyone who uses it chips in, they're a little pricey. I'd settle for some beers unless it's a big job :)

what consumables are you going through on your plasma?

Back