• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Day - June 29, 2013 - CTM Racing, Oceanside

Yes!! We can decide how well a 4.0 would fit in a Fit. Maybe in the backseat, transverse mounted? With the right CTM U-joints & shafts, of course.

Gonna try and make this, may even bring both XJ's. Welcome back Ben, good to see the old timers coming back!

I think Ben is holding my parts hostage to try and force me to go to this too!!!! I think it might just work..... i will bring my 11 yo daughter to teach tig welding to the general masses... HAHAHAHA

I think Ben is holding my parts hostage to try and force me to go to this too!!!! I think it might just work..... i will bring my 11 yo daughter to teach tig welding to the general masses... HAHAHAHA

Ha.....Jack would appreciate it

i wish we had a tensile tester in the shop honestly.

then we'd just keep making products stronger and stronger....

when our parts break we identify the weakness and revise the product. CTMs have broken......then improvements were made.. the revision B u joint, in production since 2006, has yet to be broken.

there are a couple better materials than 300m out there...but at 6x the cost.

you want stronger? you gotta pay up. and we do it all in house. 'Merica.

'MERICA!

Nothing tops CTM ....nothing. Worth every penny and it supports Jack and Ben.

Last edited:
CTM joints are so pretty that i dont even want to install them. I keep one on the coffee table to look at, and the other in the jeep as a spare.
Maybe one day i'll have shafts worthy enough of pressing them into.

I am gonna make this event for the reason of seeing old friends, and meeting new ones, regardless of the equipment they may or may not run.
:cheers::NAXJA::cheers::NAXJA::cheers::D

Alright folks, I'm going to clean this thread up and get it back on topic. This is not the place to have a product discussion, particularly since it appears to be heading too far South.

Let's please keep this to discussing our tech day and making fun of Grimm's tattoos.

Thanks

Alright folks, I'm going to clean this thread up and get it back on topic. This is not the place to have a product discussion, particularly since it appears to be heading too far South.

Let's please keep this to discussing our tech day and making fun of Grimm's tattoos.

Thanks

thanks geoff :D

:yelclap: Yeah! I'm in. Ben, Maybe get you to re-make those Delron bushings for my Anti-rock kit? :gee:

:yelclap: Yeah! I'm in. Ben, Maybe get you to re-make those CTM stub shafts for my dana 60? :gee:

(worth a shot)

:yelclap: Yeah! I'm in. Ben, Maybe get you to re-make those CTM stub shafts for my dana 60? :gee:

(worth a shot)

i_see_what_you_did_there_army-s845x634-220617.jpg

Back