• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Tech Day - June 29, 2013 - CTM Racing, Oceanside

This sounds cool I'll mark my calender

The 29th is coming soon!

Any tech day topic requests people want to see covered?

ill make special you special ujoint adapters so you can run 260x's in your d60 stubs.

That would be a hot seller. Then you could weld your 30 and run a CAD axle with a manual vacuum switch for turns!

That would be a hot seller. Then you could weld your 30 and run a CAD axle with a manual vacuum switch for turns!

Patent it and watch all the others copy it! lol

anyone have a video camera of some sorts? we were thinking of filming an instructional video on u joint installation for our u joints.

not a fan of the fisheye lens on the gopro. wish they just had a regular one.

the newer ones are less fisheye.

on the hero2 you can change the FOV to narrow, which helps but still has some distortion.

what Ben is talking about would probably best be done with a DSLR.

Ben, my point and shoot has a decent lens and does full HD video. I'll have to remember a tripod to make it shake less but I can do a recording on that.

If somebody has better by all means bring it.

Ben, my point and shoot has a decent lens and does full HD video. I'll have to remember a tripod to make it shake less but I can do a recording on that.

If somebody has better by all means bring it.

geoff that would rule.

all we have is some old digi that prob takes .004mp video.

Back