• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

I have some plates and forks, part of a bag of charcoal and some lighter fluid.

I need to get a lighter, cooking tools and some foil or a foil pan.

I also will bring some tools and maybe we can adjust my door a little better if we get bored.

I have some plates and forks, part of a bag of charcoal and some lighter fluid.

I need to get a lighter, cooking tools and some foil or a foil pan.

I also will bring some tools and maybe we can adjust my door a little better if we get bored.

I can bring a lighter if I don't forget.

I have foil pans, tongs, and stuff to cook the burgers and dogs. I have "a match".

We are now in pavilion 4.

Had fun guys! ...washed the jeep this morning, and brought it home muddy. A great day and great weather...

Today was a lot of fun. I liked the impromptu wheeling trip also. That brought back memories of the old days. I'll get a couple pics posted sometime tomorrow of the cook out. I didn't take many.

as i always do when i get to hang out with my naxja buddies, i had a great time! despite showing up as everyone else was leaving, i got to pig out a bit, and check out some nice jeeps. Melkor, I am very impressed by your rocker replacement and bumper goodies. i'll be hitting you up for better pictures or maybe a writeup soon when i get ready to do it myself. Post up pics, guys! I only got one pic of my junk stuck...

also, after seeing dan's xj, i decided to get started on some of my rust repair, including the ever popular 'cut and fold'

20130420_105210_zps72a40b1f.jpg

20130420_105242_zpsd17ba75b.jpg

20130420_105244_zps3d95be25.jpg

20130420_105244_zps3d95be25.jpg

20130420_113400_zpsbe5c7cad.jpg

20130420_113403_zps54757a0f.jpg

Looks like some great weather...and nice gathering...wish we could have made it... miss my silver heep...wish my current heep was running.:rattle:

Back