• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

1. Bosco01xj and Krista
2. Thechief86 (possibly with wife and dogger)
3. Clrusty and Gina

1. Bosco01xj and Krista
3. Clrusty and Gina
4. Dirk (and maybe a few girls)

I dont think I will be coming. The XJ is still acting up and makes me want to drive it off the cliff.
We will see...... maybe I need to sell all my cars and buy one that is done and has a warranty.

Ok so we are less than one month from the scheduled date. we have about 8 people that have committed. This one may not have a turn out like a few years ago. If the number stays the same, how would everyone feel about a meet at a restaurant instead? What are your thoughts?

:party:I guess I'd be down, or we could make it a wheelin trip? Or both? Spencer says he'll be there, although he doesn't really get on Naxja anymore... It seems like our numbers are dwindling. I've noticed that Many of the usual peeps haven't chimed in yet....
(Should I make a list of guys that are usually there that haven't said anything?:soapbox: because they should certainly come as well!)

I'd still be in for this....

Well, I'd be down except I'm planning on taking my Mustang to the Rod Run that weekend to sell it hopefully. Plus I'm trying to save my nickels and dimes so I can buy a new car before the end of the year.

sweet! If anything we can just get a smaller pavilion. I will start looking into the pavilion by the end ofthis week.

I'm planning to come...provided I don't have to work that day. I won't know until closer to the date. It also depends on if my roof rack is done by then or not :). It's slated to be completed right around the time of the event, so....

If we can, let's all try and bring our Cherokees. Even if it's a trailer queen, tow that bad girl out to Murfreesboro.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

April 20th
Barfield Crescent Park
697 Barfield Crescent Rd, Murfreesboro TN.

1. Bosco01xj and Krista
3. Clrusty and Gina
4. Dirk (and maybe a few girls)
5. PacificEd (wife and two kids)
6. Jhumphrey
7. High2by
8. sparetire (wife)
9. 01yellowXJ (maybe if the XJ is working or maybe tow it over) ;)

Oh I'll definitely be driving my Frankenstein whether she has a roof rack or not...I just fully expect the guy to call and say "hey, your basket is done...come in get it" on that day. That or I have to work, thats just my luck ;)

If my basket is done, the guy is in the Chattanooga area...maybe I could talk him into coming to the boro for the meet n greet (he has an xj as well) and I can make it a wrenching moment :D

Oh, and I'll more likely than not have a +1 for the event (either the mrs or a buddy)

Last edited:
Back