• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

Ok. We have pavilion 9 until 2 Saturday. I would say get there around 11. I will be there a little early, probably 9. ed. I think 10 would be a good time to set up cooking. if I remember correctly I believe they have a grill there. this pavilion is also close to the playground.

We'll be in around 10 or so...coming over after breakfast. We are headed back to Franklin at 1, though, to make it to a 1:45 birthday party.

See y'all there! Ed-the girls can't wait to play with Olivia and Jack!

correction. We are in pavilion 6. they told me today tour De Boro will be at barfield so it may be crowded.

I will be there but unfortunately will be alone.

I will have my XJ.

I'll be there, probably early to make it worth the drive...

I'll bring ice & cups, but hard to copy list and make my name bold and fancy on the phone...

Now I gotta decide fif I'm gonna drive or tow the XJ :dunno:

I may have overlooked it, but can someone post up an address for the park?

697 Veterans Parkway in the southern area of Murfreesboro.

According to the map pavilion 6 is on one end of the parking lot where they staged the Tour DeBoro one year. It is the biggest parking lot at the park and is bordered by pavilions 5, 6, and 7. We will need to get there early to even have a place to park.

We have Jeeps. It isn't like we need pavement to park....

I am going to try and get there early also. If I see a first come first serve pavilion I may try and snag it since it would be farther from the bikers. I'll be in black Annie.

I'll be in black Annie.

I'll be in Silver (and muddy) Annie. Figuring to get there around 10-10:15.

Turns out I need to make a stop at the Jeep dealer to pick up a camshaft position sensor. After 45 minutes of searching it turns out it is a dealer only item and they had it in stock.

I'll be there around 10:30 with the beverages. But unfortunately I'll be in the ol 12 valve.

I've got burgers, buns, plates, and napkins. I also bought a little bag of charcoal for the grill out there. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I hope it's not too crowded at the park but I think it will be fun either way.

Eric, we have the pavilion until 2pm central standard time.

Back