• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Easter Meet N Greet

If I'm not in ohio that week I'll try to bring the whole ogre clan out. Really glad to see this being brought back up this year. Mr. Shrek here has landed a more normal job so get ready to start seeing more of my ugly mug around these parts.

Ok. I'm counting about 16 people at this point. The meet is about 17 days away. How does everyone feel about hamburgers and hot dogs? If you don't mind lets post up our names and anything we are willing to bring.

Also, do we have a banner we could hang up?

Bosco01xj- Burgers and Buns

Thechief86- tater chips, anything else the wifey feels like making(could be something, could be nothing, lol, depends on her mood!)

We had guys show up from Chattanooga several years in a row.

We've had people from knoxville, Chattanooga, Atlanta and Alabama show up.

Thechief86- tater chips, anything else the wifey feels like making(could be something, could be nothing, lol, depends on her mood!)
Cottontail - Hot Dogs and buns

Add me to the list and I'll bring a few 12 packs (of coke that is):D

Awesome! I guess I should make a list of other items we may need. If you feel up to it, put your name beside an item or if you can think of anything else be sure to add to the list.

Plates
Cups
Condiments
Dessert
Ice
Cheese/Lettuce/Tomato etc.
Forks/Knives/ etc.

Ed will you be our cook this year?

I can probably handle it.

Awesome! I guess I should make a list of other items we may need. If you feel up to it, put your name beside an item or if you can think of anything else be sure to add to the list.

Plates
Cups
Condiments High2by
Dessert
Ice
Cheese/Lettuce/Tomato etc. High2by
Forks/Knives/ etc.

Ed will you be our cook this year?

I love it when a plan comes together. Is there any way we could get a banner to hang?

I'll be there, with girlfriend... I'll have a big cooler of bagged ice and cups to contribute.
Not sure what I'll drive yet :dunno:

...and if it helps, I may be able to carry up that roof rack from chattanooga

I'll be there, with girlfriend... I'll have a big cooler of bagged ice and cups to contribute.
Not sure what I'll drive yet :dunno:

...and if it helps, I may be able to carry up that roof rack from chattanooga

Thanks. I talked with him the other day and he said he should have it finished by then. He also said that he'll probably come to the MnG (he's a fellow off roader and XJ owner). I'll get with him again when it gets closer to time. If he's not going to be able to make it but has the rack done, I may take you up on the offer :)

Burgers and Buns- Bosco
Hot dogs and Buns- Cottontail
Tater Chips- The Chief
A few 12 packs of coke-Zinger
Plates
Cups
Condiments- High2by
Dessert
Ice
Cheese/Lettuce/Tomato etc.- High2by
Forks/Knives/ etc.

We are six days away from the Meet N Greet cookout at Barfield Cresent Park in Murfreesboro. If anyone needs any directions feel free to private message me.

*Do we have any NAXJA banners we could hang?

I don't really have any events planned. This will just be a good time to get together and talk about our rigs. There is a disc golf course so I may bring my frisbees to play a quick round.

I plan on getting out to the park pretty early to hold down a pavilion but I think noon is a good time to try and get everyone out to the meet. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

What time do we need to start gathering? I don't want to be late.

Also, do you know which pavilion we have? I was wondering if we will be near a playground.

I will be getting there early to grab a first come first serve pavilion. I'll try to get one near a playground. I would say maybe 10 world be a good time to get there.

Back