• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Also somewhere on I-84 while still in CT saw a 97+ light blue one with a tire carrier going westward
My bet is on rweaver138 but it could be someone else

Been seeing a few around Claremont, NH quite a bit lately. New ones I've been seeing (for a while now, just haven't posted in here) seem to mostly be 97+. There's a black one with a Yankee's logo in the back window, really clean red one with black trim, a couple green ones, I think a blue one... I can't remember them all. Nothing really major about any of them anyway. All within like a budget boost to 4" lift range, on stock sized up to I think 32's or 33's on the largest. I don't think any of them had anything other than maybe lights added and I don't think any of them actually wheel.

Downtown Portsmouth, NH. Saw a black ZJ 5.9 lifted with a bull bar and a 97+ lifted 3-4" w/31-2"s that looked to have 96- fender flares on it.

Also somewhere on I-84 while still in CT saw a 97+ light blue one with a tire carrier going westward

how long ago?

i was down that way a week or two ago, maybe longer

Saw a blue MJ parked at the service station at Elm & Webster in Manchester yesterday around 1PM! :wave: it was right next to a silver 97-up XJ

Saw a blue MJ in amazing condition. Little bit of lift and A/T's on it parked at the Coventry Mall. This thing was amazing.

I nodded my head at ya as I was gettin my Jeep and you were on the phone telling someone you love them :p

saw a red (with black rockers) xj on 33 inch BFG muds on the way home from work once last week and once today. looks to be a 95 or 96. some stickers, short arms, not sure what else. it was in Flanders/Succasunna NJ

no one from :NAXJA: must live in Hampton Roads VA, because i don't see anyone down here!:tears: I feel so lonely....

Saw an teal (maybe it wasn't but idk what color it was then :laugh3:) 97+ on 495N yesterday. Rear tire carrier, think it was a 4 dr, probably 4ish inches lift with about 32s. Just caught a quick look, I was pulling off the exit 16 offramp sometime around 7:55-8:00 I think and looked back over to the highway and saw it.

Downtown Stamford, CT. A black 97+ on 32-33" BFG Mud KM1s with the stock flares removed, but untrimmed. Also had a Manik style grille guard on the front and one of those roof fairing things in front of a ski rack maybe

Red 97+ looks like 33's, light bar, bumper, sliders. in Fort AP Hill VA at the national jamboree

Spotted this jeep (pics from RockyTrails4x4.org) on 422 today. Atleast I am 99% positive it was this jeep. Theres another one on the site thats the same color and has bushwackers, but I remember seeing an 8.25 out back and the other one looked to have a 44. Anyways...I was at a stoplight and so were you, i gave you a thumbs up, but I was in a big white suburban on my way to get gear oil and wheel cylinders for my XJ lol. Awesome rig, and cool site

agrf.jpg

Might have been this one...idk

sdc10213.jpg

Last edited:
waved and honked for a red lifted XJ in Pittsburgh PA, was at the mall IIRC

I was in a massive military truck not the XJ though, so you probably would not have realized it was a NAXJA member.

couple of days ago saw a purple 97+ in danielson with atleast 32's.

last thursday in foxboro spotted a red 97+ with 33's, roof rack, bumpers, which ross then later explained to me is a guy who drinks his own piss

there was a white pre - 97 on 422/222/176/724 Sunday evening.

headed into birdsboro,
3"lift 31's basically stock other than that. Freshly lifted. (new brake lines in the back.)

chick driving.

couple of days ago saw a purple 97+ in danielson with atleast 32's.

last thursday in foxboro spotted a red 97+ with 33's, roof rack, bumpers, which ross then later explained to me is a guy who drinks his own piss

I know who he is talking about, XpedientJ.

Saw a teal lifted XJ pre-96 in Farmington, ME this weekend. MA plates, hauling a trailer. Looked really familiar for some reason.

Back