• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a nice looking bright yellow XJ today in South Jersey on Delilah Road, I think. It might have been an early model too, lifted with a rack, & an "older" man driving. At any rate he had salt-n-pepper hair. I beep-beeped the Dodge, but of course he had no idea that the Jeep gods were watching ... :D

Saw a nice looking bright yellow XJ today in South Jersey on Delilah Road, I think. It might have been an early model too, lifted with a rack, & an "older" man driving. At any rate he had salt-n-pepper hair. I beep-beeped the Dodge, but of course he had no idea that the Jeep gods were watching ... :D

maybe its the fabled yellow xj from that add. I cant remember for the life of me what it was for.

Saw a silver 97+ with the swing out open on the side of 144 out by state college area..

and got passed by a black one from ill, with a small lift and a home made swing out on 322 wast headed toward Harrisburg.

all this past weekend.

Spotted a white XJ on 422 in exeter near the Wendys/Home Depot 2 nights ago. ~3" of lift and 31s. Nice front bumper. I honked, I was doorless. You looked right at me and waved

Also saw a big Red XJ today. 5-6" with 35's it looked like. 4 Tube Doors, roof rack I believe. Super nice rig. Passed you on 422 near the Schuylkill and you waved. Again, I was in a dark blue doorless XJ

I'm sure this is the truck you saw.
photo.jpg

I came out of the Acme the other day and found a guy laying under my truck looking at things. Turns out he works for Quadratec and is very good friends with the guys who owns the brown MJ. I asked if the owner would mind if I left a card or something on the window telling him about NAXJA - he said no problem.

When I get around to it, I'll do just that. I'd love to see this thing on the trail.

And apparently the bed is off cause he is having something custom made. I can't wait to see it!!!

yepp thats the one! i was like o sit thats nice!! cant wait to see the final product also

Theres SO MANY downingtown jeepers. Yano the one off 100 where 401 meets? The green XJ with bushwackers and 31's? Really clean rig. Then the big rubicon in eagle that works up from gordons. I've seen countless others too

Spotted a black XJ with 4.5" and 33's today in Redners Parkinglot off 422. Jersey tags. And had a big Central Jersey 4x4 sticker across the back windshield. It had a snorkel, and Pro Comp M/T's I believe. I have a picture but its on my phone and I lost my micro SD reader. This guy definitely wheels his rig. It was a good looking rig

Back