• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

White, mud covered, flareless, older body style in Stop & Shop parking lot in Haskell, Nj. Had red NAXJA.org sticker in driver side rear window. I think I passed you the other day too and you had tube doors on? Nice rig! Anybody?

Thats my old rig! I sold it to a younger guy in town. Not sure if he's modded it yet at all. Tube doors would be his doing though

Spotted a black XJ with 4.5" and 33's today in Redners Parkinglot off 422. Jersey tags. And had a big Central Jersey 4x4 sticker across the back windshield. It had a snorkel, and Pro Comp M/T's I believe. I have a picture but its on my phone and I lost my micro SD reader. This guy definitely wheels his rig. It was a good looking rig

This would be it:

19840_105224289497671_100000303008190_136409_4872613_n.jpg

Saw a real clean blue sportruck mj sitting next to an xj, a wrecked xj, and a bunch of spare parts somewhere south of mount vernon on rt13 :thumbup: stopped to take a look and spoke with the owner's wife, suggested they check out the site

Another two...

Saw a dark (not sure of color) XJ on big tires going north on 13 in New Boston NH at 1-2am Sunday night / Monday morning. I was going south in my white MJ. lobsterdmb maybe? Don't know of anyone else in the area.

Another dark one, either black or blue, old body style, probably 33s-36s, passed me going south on MA-67 near New Braintree yesterday afternoon. I waved but you'd already gone by.

Passed two xjs that were headed southbound on Rt 36 in Halifax/Pembroke today around 5ish. One was a 97+ blue with probably 6" of lift and another 97+ black with a red hood with probably 3-4" of lift. I was heading north in a 2000 black xj with 2" lift, ARB bumper and two hella 500ffs on the front. Didn't get a chance to wave as my future wife was talking my ear off...

I see that black one from time to time (probably once ever other week). Also think I have seen the blue one around maybe

I passed a green XJ on Rt 106 today just down the road from the 106/36 intersection, probably about 4" on 32s. I was on my motorcycle so I passed it too quick to look around and see if it was NAXJA tagged.

one at poore pierre's on Main St Nashua,3", 31's, Purple with rock rails, bumpers and stinger on the front
one at Market Basket in Hudson,Red, 3" 31's, roof rack,very clean.

oh and the one parked in between Autismzone and Toyota dealership on the DW highway.5",33's,Blue,all kinds of stuff on the roofrack,nice clean build.

Hmmm....

Saw one on rt28 just south of 495 in Middleboro on Sunday evening, waved just as you went by. I was in the white MJ.

Saw a white 96 on 33s go by coming from 190 onto 290 going west this morning, I was (again) in the white MJ, going east on 290, pretty sure it was the guy I know who works the night shift at Home Depot though and iirc he doesn't check the internets much.

Saw another one, again driving the MJ, but forget every single detail...

oh hey! Didn't realize you were down in that area.

:wave:

It's only right around bay state off road :twak: :laugh3:

And Ken, when you came down to my place that one time and asked if it was frequent that I ran across XJs around here and I said kinda... well it happens all the bloody time now. Started happening more and more recently. :thumbup: haven't seen many (if any) NAXJA stickers though. Bringing my rig down to the Hali car show this Friday I think, I remember a few XJs that showed up there over the past few years, maybe hint them onto the site.

saw a flat red mj today about 4:15 in danielson, CT. looked like a small lift with mabye 31's or 32's and a brush guard with lights on the front.... we had a moment

Had you just been at Bay State Off Road with Jim Bumpus?
That's my shop. ;)
Yep. I actually had no idea I was at BSOR :doh: didn't even see the sign.

Downtown Portsmouth, NH. Saw a black ZJ 5.9 lifted with a bull bar and a 97+ lifted 3-4" w/31-2"s that looked to have 96- fender flares on it.

Also somewhere on I-84 while still in CT saw a 97+ light blue one with a tire carrier going westward

Back