• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

saw a nice lookin' red XJ (2000 or newer) at Midas, in lancaster next to pepboys. Person must work there, cause' I've seen it there a bunch of times. I should stop in sometime, and check it out!

Sunday 6/22 6:15pm in the pouring rain
I-195 South in Middleboro
A green flare-less XJ with bogger or swampers on a trailer being towed by a white Toyota...I think a Sequoia.

Unfortunately, I was in covert mode in my WRX wagon.

last saturday on 422 westbound just east of pottstown. I saw a silver 97+ on a trailer being towed by a Chev/GMc? offroad rear bumper with a swingout nice big lift big tires. i was going east in my Subi but honked the horn anyway...

Today on the Mass Pike Eastbound... 9AM... Green pre-97 at probably 4.5" on 31's black rims... ski rack... CT plates.

Seen a silver 97+ with 3.5"-4.5" in the Walmart parking lot on rt. 322 around 2:00pm this afternoon. It had delaware tags and a blue light in the windshield. Anyone from the Delaware areas?

Good one yesterday:

Heading into the Industrial Park on California ave in Framingham MA around 5pm. Heading into the Bose/Genzyme area.
Red pre-97 w/ various off-road mods... CB... I tried to raise you on the radio but my antenna is a little off.

I work at Genzyme... you local?

Well,
I saw a nice red MJ in Orleans today.
Looked pretty big possibly 35s and the lift for them.
Had a flatbed with welding gear on it, very nicely made.
Cool Rig

musta been a hippie

Hah, thats funny. Girl I grew up with lives there now. Saw her at my cousins wedding a few yrs back. She's on the Town council and all, big hippie, doesnt know what a razor is... :(

OK - this one's gotta score:

Friday evening... 4:30pm...Dark blue 97+ 3-4"... chopped OEM front bumper I think. On Route 9 in Framingham westbound near Wholefoods.

would have had to be mine. I work in Natick at Petco. I was on my way home around then. Red xj, close to stock? I think i was at that light.

would have had to be mine. I work in Natick at Petco. I was on my way home around then. Red xj, close to stock? I think i was at that light.

NAC Spotted at its finest.

Wait, I think I posted before because I saw you parked at Petco. Rock on.

got two... heading west around exit 60 on lie on long island 3" with bushwackers green. heading north from some where near exit 60 i think on 95 in conn. had huge sticker on rear window,4" lift, two tone black/red. exchanged horns, i was the broken down with hazards u passed.

This one is for the chester county guys. Seen a white MJ about 3.5-4.5" of lift, front had an aftermarket bumper, rear had a stock bumper. Parked in between Williams ave and Pennsylvania on Hunt st. around 11:00-11:15 am, in Downingtown. Anyone's that you know?

This one is for the chester county guys. Seen a white MJ about 3.5-4.5" of lift, front had an aftermarket bumper, rear had a stock bumper. Parked in between Williams ave and Pennsylvania on Hunt st. around 11:00-11:15 am, in Downingtown. Anyone's that you know?

You were that close to me and you didn't call me to come get this tie rod????

Sounds like MrSimons MJ...

last saturday on 422 westbound just east of pottstown. I saw a silver 97+ on a trailer being towed by a Chev/GMc? offroad rear bumper with a swingout nice big lift big tires. i was going east in my Subi but honked the horn anyway...

what time of day? that was probably me! :wave1:

Back