• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Ok, So... Tuesday was a big day for me I went Snowboarding at BEAR Creek... and this is what I saw... sorry I don't have pics my phone doesn't have a camera but I will try for a thousand words so I can equal a picture...

on rt 29 across from Wall Mart parked next to a large snow plow there was a dark colored XJ with 6 to 8 in lift and 35's about nice fore runner bar and I think a winch bumper... looked sweet.

Then across rt 100 on the road that was 29 starts with an "s" I followed a 97+ black or dark blue with about 3 or 4 in lift and a roof rack, with 31's about.

Then I pulled into Bear creek and there was an XJ on its side in the parking lot. it was an older model pre 96 gray from what I could tell. I don't know if it was stock or if it had a lift but there was a cop and ambulance there so I didn't stick around to see how every one (or the jeep) was doing.

Then... In the parking lot of Bear creek (parked in a space) there was a 2 door with 31's and about a 3in lift with lots of stickers.

This whole time I was in my subaru going MANNNN i should have brought my Jeep...

Any one here?

about 3 this afternoon on Rossville Blvd, turned south onto rt.40 in baltimore/rosedale area in MD. Think it was green but hard to tell with all the salt. bout 30" tires. UFWDA sticer plus a couple others on back window. PA plate. I was in flatbed work truck turning off Citation rd.

There is a house in East Derry with a 97+ silver XJ stock with lights on the front bumper, used to have a stock red YJ in yard parked next to a lifted green YJ~35s black steelies and a silver ZJ in the driveway also.

And a burgandy 97+ XJ stock with after market front bumper with d-rings. Always on East Derry Rd just before fire station. We've waved a few times.

Finally lifted pre 97 Greenish lives on 121 on Chester Sandown line. You've stopped before while I was broken down on East Rd in Hampstead. Told me to check crank pos sensor and you were right.

There is a house in East Derry with a 97+ silver XJ stock with lights on the front bumper, used to have a stock red YJ in yard parked next to a lifted green YJ~35s black steelies and a silver ZJ in the driveway also.

And a burgandy 97+ XJ stock with after market front bumper with d-rings. Always on East Derry Rd just before fire station. We've waved a few times.

Finally lifted pre 97 Greenish lives on 121 on Chester Sandown line. You've stopped before while I was broken down on East Rd in Hampstead. Told me to check crank pos sensor and you were right.

Passed a Silver 97+ XJ with maybe 3" lift and lights mounted on the roof basket on RT 28 in Derry today. We exchanged a wave.

Spotted a silver 97+ at worcester Best Buy. Had about 3" lift, looked like 31s on chrome Ar wheels, Winch bumper with a warn Winch on it. New York Plates. Clean jeep. I was working otherwise I woulda said suttin

saw a red xj, no clue of mods or size but it was around 4-6" lift. has a big tj with him as well in north stonington, ct... we waved as i assume u left the trail i was heading into.

I saw a green pre-97 XJ today around 3pm going up 355 near Gude in Rockville. It had a tire rack on the back, aftermarket front and rear bumper, looks like a 2-3" lift and about 30-31" tires. MD "treasure the cheasapeake" plates near the left of the rear bumper, NAXJA sticker on the back window, along with jeeps unlimited sticker, a few other stickers too that I didn't get a look at.

Last edited:
on 140, just south of upton center, maroonish early gen (88, i think...) not sure how much lift, it was snow covered at what looked like a garage and had a spare tire strapped to the roof. saw it tonight around 9, but i'm sure it's been there.

I was in Claremont, NH

Saw a multicolored pre 96 in the parking lot of wal-mart (expired inspection sticker)

Washingston St. -Pre 96, red, 31s?, black "Got Rocks?" sticker on front fender.

Jan 31 around 930ish pm
RT 70 in NJ
My brother called me and said i gotta post up who he saw he saw an XJ he said he saw a HUGE XJ it and the tires were F'in loud ....

Had an NAXJA sticker on it

He was in his DD the a Jeep Compass

but yea ur right ... this should be come the New England Chapter ...

here here :cheers:

i saw yet another one today in broad daylight. honked and waved... no response... sad.

(it's suddenly much more difficult to type with one's pet snake wrapped around your left hand)

Jan 31 around 930ish pm
RT 70 in NJ
My brother called me and said i gotta post up who he saw he saw an XJ he said he saw a HUGE XJ it and the tires were F'in loud ....

Had an NAXJA sticker on it

He was in his DD the a Jeep Compass

your brother was driving a jeep whaaaat? hehe

thats his Wifes and his DD

he has Flat Fendered jacked ass TJ he wheels ...

Back