• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

I'm gonna order a locker this week, throw it in and head back up for more next weekend. Even tho i live 20 minutes away it was my first time there, now i cant get enough of the place

CROSBIKE said:
Spotted a blue cherokee with tan trim. lifted 3" or so in skinny 31's on race lane sandwich 6/17/07. Female driving. Unfortunately not a sighting in my jeep so i couldnt confirm common interest with her. any information pertaining to me going out on a date with her will be rewarded handsomely. (i thought she was attractive but didnt have the greatest of looks)
I know her, and shes smokin

yesterday. grey pre 97 3" and 31" swampers on route 6 in scituate/johnston.

today: black maybe 4" and 32's on route 5 in cranston female driver

today: dark blue pre 97 maybe 3" and 30's/31's parked at "the enthusiast" in johnston on route 5

red pre 96' posibly 31s on ramp to rt 4 north coming off of division st. in east greenwhich 7-10 at about 530 545 pm

OK saw two jeeps on 95 today. Heading north.
Both pre 97 one blue with 33's and 5" o' lift
black with 3 or 4" lift and and 31's i believe.

i think it was 95 or maybe 195. it was early this morning and ive had a long day so i cant remember

been seeing a black 2 door looks like 35's with a big cb anntena going north on rt35 in oakhust. anybody?

This one?
2870282460098019726S425x425Q85.jpg

In Franklin, NH this morning saw a 96 or earlier, red, looked around 4" lift, chrome rims. Real clean looking.

Another this evening passed by Dairy Queen in Tilton, older, tan, a couple inches of lift up front, back a couple inches higher than that, sounded like it was running really ragged.

saw a white mid 90's xj n Keene NH yesterday with a scary lookin leaf convertion up frt

Saw a Green mid 90's XJ on 125 near the Epping/Lee line, just past riverslea farm, looked a lot like nhrocker's rig, could it have been?
I was in my cherokee going towards Lee, the Green cherokee was going towards Epping.

88-xj-laredo said:
Saw a Green mid 90's XJ on 125 near the Epping/Lee line, just past riverslea farm, looked a lot like nhrocker's rig, could it have been?
I was in my cherokee going towards Lee, the Green cherokee was going towards Epping.
Nope, not mine.

Just wondering, what made you think it was mine? Does someone else have a green XJ with a full exo in/around NH? If so I might need to do more so it stands out when I go to the mall... :laugh3:

Newer pics of mine for reference...
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2965582480056543854ZPATBj?vhost=rides
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2269574530056543854uZipzQ?vhost=rides

Friday, 8:30 ish on the Bay Bridge on the cheasepake. I was heading south, saw a 97+ heading north, lifted, but too breif to take any guesses to hight/tire.

nhrocker said:
Nope, not mine.

Just wondering, what made you think it was mine? Does someone else have a green XJ with a full exo in/around NH? If so I might need to do more so it stands out when I go to the mall... :laugh3:

Newer pics of mine for reference...
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2965582480056543854ZPATBj?vhost=rides
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2269574530056543854uZipzQ?vhost=rides

Oops sorry man, it looked like the one in your avatar! :looney:
So no don't worry it didn't have a full exo...
So who wasit?

Seen a few recently, but maybe that's because I am looking again. A red pre-'97 with probably 31's, a grey Renix Era lifted, and a lifted Burgundy one all in the Farmington/Alton Bay area. I run NH Route 11 from Farmington up to work in Laconia most days and see a few on the roads. I'm in my stock looking Green '96 Sport 2wd so am pretty hard to spot.

Tuesday night, mabye between 9:30-10pm I was on the side of Rt 18 in East Brunswick. Goin south on 18 was probably a blue XJ, maybe 33's Defentally muds from the hum. Sorry for all the if's but it was dark, and it went by fast, but if this was you, you should know. Anyone?

Tuesday am around 9:30. Blueish XJ with around 4" lift and 32's with ladder attached to factory rack. Heading north on RT130 in NJ somewhere around Hightstown, East Windsor.

Back