• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Spotted a few XJ's this past holiday.

Thursday: Somewhere around Allentown,Pa a nice silverish XJ loaded down pulling a trailer Southbound on the Turnpike (476S)

Monday: Goldish XJ westbound I80. Also, didnt see it till after it passed me was a Blue Chief on I80 eastbound.

All were lifted, noticed no NAXJA stickers though.

I need to get a NAXJA sticker....
And I've only seen one other lifted cherokee on the road now that I think of it.
Silver, late model, maybe a '00? budget boost, 30" BFG A/Ts is my educated guess. No other obvious mods or stickers. Spotted at Hannaford in Northwood on Tuesday.
Where are all the cherokees?

88-xj-laredo said:
I need to get a NAXJA sticker....
And I've only seen one other lifted cherokee on the road now that I think of it.
Silver, late model, maybe a '00? budget boost, 30" BFG A/Ts is my educated guess. No other obvious mods or stickers. Spotted at Hannaford in Northwood on Tuesday.

To get a NAXJA sticker, you need to step up and become a member.

88-xj-laredo said:

Over this part of the state apparently. For a while I was one of only two lifted XJs that was seen regularly around my area. Then all of a sudden the end of last summer and even more in the last couple months, everywhere I look there's another lifted XJ or MJ.

Well....
saw one finally today. Guy didn't wave though.
late model, '99 maybe, maroon to be exact, very tall, maybe 6", 33 A/Ts. No armor what so ever. Tinted windows too.

lobsterdmb said:
To get a NAXJA sticker, you need to step up and become a member.

My envelope from the club came to me opened and missing I am sure alot of things, even my sticker. Still waiting to get a replacement.

jeepgirl13 said:
My envelope from the club came to me opened and missing I am sure alot of things, even my sticker. Still waiting to get a replacement.

sorry to here that... if you send a pm to ghost he should be able to help you out.

Older body style dark blue XJ in Lebanon, NH. Sitting on 33" ProComp muds, ARB front bumper, winch, some good pine-striping on the doors.

I actually stopped in to where it was parked and talked to the owner, says he comes into the forums but hasn't registered yet. Maybe he'll see this and sign up? :cheers:

I see a green xj on I'd say 5.5 inches of lift on 33's and it has a big warn sticker on the hood in stoughton MA.

red pre 97 maybe 6" of lift on stock tires on jefferson boulevard in warwick RI

has anyone seen me??

around Amherst, MA

big roof rack with tire, 4 lights, red hi-lift, and shovel

3.5" of lift and 31s on black cragars

Black 97+ with a 3" or so lift and 31's on stock looking wheels. on Connecticut Ave in Norwalk, Ct around 9:40a.m. today. Looked like it had thule rack on it. Rear hitch and some red stickers on the rear hatch

cmelo said:
I see a green xj on I'd say 5.5 inches of lift on 33's and it has a big warn sticker on the hood in stoughton MA.
Pre 97?
I've seen this guy before and talked to him breifly, he comes down and has been at the offroad beach I work at.

Spotted a few Xjs on cape

older black xj with no doors

Black newer style with about 4 inches on 31 or 32s.

begster what do u guys do when they shut down the beech cuz of the piping plovers (amazing fried if you didnt know)

CROSBIKE said:
begster what do u guys do when they shut down the beech cuz of the piping plovers (amazing fried if you didnt know)

We chill. Cottage owners still have to get out there and the regular beach is still open, so we still have stuff to do, but not as much.

I also keep seeing a black 97+ 4 door XJ with probably 5-6 inches with either 33's or 35's driving southbound on route 3 as I'm driving north around 4 o'clock weekdays.

Spotted a blue cherokee with tan trim. lifted 3" or so in skinny 31's on race lane sandwich 6/17/07. Female driving. Unfortunately not a sighting in my jeep so i couldnt confirm common interest with her. any information pertaining to me going out on a date with her will be rewarded handsomely. (i thought she was attractive but didnt have the greatest of looks)

Begster said:
Pre 97?
I've seen this guy before and talked to him breifly, he comes down and has been at the offroad beach I work at.

Yeah a pre 97, is that a beach that you can get permission to drive on you mean? Not to really wheel on I assume just tread light on.

CROSBIKE said:
Spotted a blue cherokee with tan trim. lifted 3" or so in skinny 31's on race lane sandwich 6/17/07. Female driving. Unfortunately not a sighting in my jeep so i couldnt confirm common interest with her. any information pertaining to me going out on a date with her will be rewarded handsomely. (i thought she was attractive but didnt have the greatest of looks)
The new NAC Spotted/Dating Thread! :laugh3:

cmelo said:
Yeah a pre 97, is that a beach that you can get permission to drive on you mean? Not to really wheel on I assume just tread light on.
Yep. Sandy Neck Beach, in Barnstable. Its a beach that you can get a permit to drive on and have fires or just chill on the beach. If you have a camper, you can drive that out there and stay for a while. Its great, if you have any questions or interests about it PM me.

Back