• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Begster said:
Yep. Sandy Neck Beach, in Barnstable. Its a beach that you can get a permit to drive on and have fires or just chill on the beach. If you have a camper, you can drive that out there and stay for a while. Its great, if you have any questions or interests about it PM me.

I wish I had known about that, My crew just spent like a total of near 3 weeks out on the cape, Eastham. Mostly just sitting around, too.

dark blue xj on route 102 in glocester RI

3" or so on some 31" or so at's

Saw a green 93 sport with about a 6" lift, trimmed fenders and 33's on Route 7 up near Brookfield, CT last night around 6:15

Lsat week I forget which day, I saw a mid 90s, maybe a 95 or 96? Black budget boosted xj, stock bumpers, on 30s I'd say.
Also on saturday a stock beat up white cherokee, possibly an early model, 85 or 86, budget boosted on stock tires, BUT! the interesting part, it had a factory swing out tire carrier, I noticed it had NY plates too.

Krazors001 said:
Saw a green 93 sport with about a 6" lift, trimmed fenders and 33's on Route 7 up near Brookfield, CT last night around 6:15

just a guess... but this one? with a prerunner bumper now?

4-18.jpg

HeavyMetal said:
locale makes sense for hawk

Not the one BOX, but thanks

all at the fireworks display in Glocester RI off route 44 tonight:

pre 97,red, stock, light mud, brush guard license plate falling off

blue, pre 97, 3-4" no flares, 31's maybe, brush guard

post 97, black, 3" and 31" bfg at's, all shined up and waxed and tire shined and kinda hurt my eyes when i stared at it.

A friend of mine said there was a nice lifted xj at the best buy car audio install bay yesterday, it was blue and he said it had a CB and endangered species sticker.

There were 2 lifted XJs in the 4th of july parade here in Farmington, ME this morning. Red one and a black one, followed by a grand and a cj. Im assuming some sort of local club, but they wern't labled as such. Would have tried to find out but the sheriff outside would have frowned on me running out there in my underwear...

Went wheelin at Coy Hill today and saw another xj on the trails, was a white, pre 97 with 33" BFG mudders, had a nice set of bumpers and a winch. stopped and talked for a little while, but we were headed in different directions

Driving home from work on.... 7/5 or 7/6 on rt 4 north in North Kingstown to East Greenwich was following behind a post 98 xj black 3.5 to 4.5" lift in front and 2 or so in the rear. on 31"? BFG A/T. With Roof Racks.

Lifted tan XJ with some type of graphics going along the upper body line. Today around noon at 295 and 541 in Burlington Twp NJ.

billyjp2 said:
Went wheelin at Coy Hill today and saw another xj on the trails, was a white, pre 97 with 33" BFG mudders, had a nice set of bumpers and a winch. stopped and talked for a little while, but we were headed in different directions
Too bad you didn't go yesterday, you would have saw my club out there, and my XJ sitting on the side of the trail.

Back