• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

creeperjeep said:
It was a dirty jersey registration

Hey, we in this state resemble that remark!!:gee:

saw 2 xjs today on rt 85 south in milford ma. one red one with i think 33's and a black one with 3-4 inches and stockish tires. both shot a wave and i waved back! Cool to see some other ones!!!!!

I saw a Green pre 97 XJ on a road close to the Seekonk Speedway on Saturday. It was probably 5.5-ish lift with a tire carier on the back.

saw a HUGE black xj in ludlow yesterday, looked like 37s with a spare tire mounted on the back. had dark tint but it was a woman driving and she threw me back a wave.

67TEMP said:
On 8/18 at Rausch creek I saw a group of 2 mj's and 2 xj's with naxja sitckers.

Yep, that was Stroker and I. You should have come over and introduced yourself. We were a group of 3. Stroker, MDXJ (in the XJ) and myself.

A.

8/20/07 7:40PM- I was heading south on I-91 right by the exit for Hartland, VT. Saw a black or dark blue XJ heading north, looked like possibly a small lift with 31-33's. Didn't get a very long look, but the tires looked really tight in wheel wells. Nice, clean looking rig though.

Andy in Pa. said:
Yep, that was Stroker and I. You should have come over and introduced yourself. We were a group of 3. Stroker, MDXJ (in the XJ) and myself.

A.

I would have loved to BS with ya'll for a bit but I was guiding a group of mostly wranglers and a grand. I was wheeling my black 98 DD instead of my trail rig that day. Thanks for being so patient while we pulled that YJ backwards off of trail 8. Those rigs looked good.

67TEMP said:
I would have loved to BS with ya'll for a bit but I was guiding a group of mostly wranglers and a grand. I was wheeling my black 98 DD instead of my trail rig that day. Thanks for being so patient while we pulled that YJ backwards off of trail 8. Those rigs looked good.

Oh, that was you...I was talking to you at the turn there when you were headed back to trail 8. We were happy that our group was only 3 trucks, that place was packed on Saturday.

ok, so who here is the fellower jeeper with a early 90's gray chero on 33's with an soft spot for 1860's field peices, and buddies who drive vintage duce and 1/2's? anyone? i saw it in Hibernia Park in Pa this weekend, it was sporting a NAXJA sticker, but i never got over to say hi, and I did pass the way home too.

SeansBlueXJ said:
ok, so who here is the fellower jeeper with a early 90's gray chero on 33's with an soft spot for 1860's field peices, and buddies who drive vintage duce and 1/2's? anyone? i saw it in Hibernia Park in Pa this weekend, it was sporting a NAXJA sticker, but i never got over to say hi, and I did pass the way home too.

That wasn't me, but what the heck were you doing in Hibernia Park this past weekend?? Thats about 10 mins from my house.....

I don't know that XJ either....

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
That wasn't me, but what the heck were you doing in Hibernia Park this past weekend?? Thats about 10 mins from my house.....

I don't know that XJ either....

A.

HAH, There was a Civil War Skirmish there. I am a civil war re-enactor and I potray Confederate infantry. There was someone there with artillery moving around the peice with that XJ.

OK, so we lost some of the thread but not all of it. Lets try to start er up again. Today around 4:30 Rt 28 in the Bridgewater area. Lifted (duno how much) bright green xj with spare bumper carrier and pr-runner bumper. Anyone?

I keep seeing a blue '97+ XJ around the corner, parked at the intersection of Huntington Ave and Parker Hill Ave in Boston. It's lifted ~4", has a spare on the roof basket, and clear taillights. I think it might have a high-lift up there as well. Anyone around here?

i've seen a few in the west springfield area, one is flat black with 33s and a few KCs, it also has a kawasaki sticker across the windshield. i've seen another thats a blue and woody wagoneer xj with a lift and looks like its been wheeled pretty hard.

Back