• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Saw a woody with no flares and a newer XJ white with white bushwackers, NH plates on both I think in Dixfield,ME. Both following a lifted yota. Both being closely followed by a very interested cop.

Just saw a 97+ maroon xj , around 4.5" of lift and 32" or 33" tires. It had a roof rack with full size spare and a aftermarket brushgaurd on the front bumper with some lights in the dorrance/ Hobbie Pa area. Anybody from here ?

Saw a bright green one on 35s or so. At about 8pm on 5th street near the capitol in Harrisburg. Had orange numbers on the windshield. Very nice rig! I was the guy in the subaru wagon staring at you.

White, mud covered, flareless, older body style in Stop & Shop parking lot in Haskell, Nj. Had red NAXJA.org sticker in driver side rear window. I think I passed you the other day too and you had tube doors on? Nice rig! Anybody?

White, mud covered, flareless, older body style in Stop & Shop parking lot in Haskell, Nj. Had red NAXJA.org sticker in driver side rear window. I think I passed you the other day too and you had tube doors on? Nice rig! Anybody?

i saw this same jeep at their house (i assume) in ringwood. i was driving through the neighborhood in my white 99 xj. whoever was mowing looked up

Emerscape - at least 3

Saw a silver 97+, probably an anniversary edition, with aftermarket wheels and whatnot on route 12 in Worcester near the stop & shop, waved from my white MJ, think you saw me but I'm not sure.

Also keep seeing a different (not sure? might be the same) silver 97+ with 32s or 33s and a CB antenna parked on lincoln st between the ramp for 290 exit 18 and the fork that leads toward lincoln plaza.

Both very clean good looking rigs, I approve

chick driving a black 97+ in Ludlow on 35s maybe and dented to hell. had a winch bumper in front and a piece of pressure treated for the rear. Had a big pink shocker sticker in the back window and maybe a pink DC shoes sticker or something like that.

Saw a green XJ 97+ with ~5 inches and 33's on black cragars. Owner (im assuming) pulled out of the parkingspot behind it in a stock white Manche. You followed me out of Bellefonte as I was driving slow, and was lost, then I pulled over.

Anyone on here?

chick driving a black 97+ in Ludlow on 35s maybe and dented to hell. had a winch bumper in front and a piece of pressure treated for the rear. Had a big pink shocker sticker in the back window and maybe a pink DC shoes sticker or something like that.
Did it have a pink grille? If so, I think it's one of Sam's friend Jessie. She showed up at the M&G.

96- in Kingston passing Sacred Heart High School Saturday afternoon between 3 and 5. IIRC it was a green 4 dr with about 3" lift and 31s and sounded to have a subwoofer or 2 :rolleyes:

Did it have a pink grille? If so, I think it's one of Sam's friend Jessie. She showed up at the M&G.
I've met her before too... I thought she only had 33's but maybe she's gone bigger. What M&G was this?

aha. Now I remember, that's where I met you prior to Saturday.

Big black xj on 2 west around gardner at quarter past 7, not sure of details as we closed at at least 140mph, waved from a white mj going the other way

Back