• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

Beige 96 or older XJ, lifted 4"? inches probably more, BFG tires. Desert Tan paint job, looks to be a homemade prerunner style bumper and full length roof rack. "Military" style stenciled lettering on it "Air Calv" ###. It was on 611 at Fitzwater in Willow Grove Monday around 2pm. I waved in from my stock '00XJ.

couple days ago, forget if it was saturday or sunday - on park ave / rt12 in worcester. Saw the same silver 97+ I saw at harbor freight a few days prior, plus a dark green 97+ with 32s or 33s and some sort of roof rack. Saw both of these jeeps a few times that same day as I kept forgetting stuff I needed at home depot and going back for more.

Also saw a stock white 97+ at home depot, we discussed rust and mileage on the way in the door

saw a wagoneer lifted a few inches with 32's-33's on rt 395 around mohegan sun yesterday about 6 oclock

saw 2 lifted xjs yesterday both near Worcester Voke. One was leaving as I was coming back from lunch (was working there). was white pre 97 with I'm guessing 4/5ish with 33's and when I was leaving at the light there was a white 97+ with probably 6/7ish lift on 35s. Waved to both in a stock green xj.

ive seen a 2 door blue (read: mud covered) late model lifted on 33s in the parking lot at my work, J Polep in Chicopee. more body damage every monday it seems....

Red 97+ cherokee with 4.5"+ lift and what looked liked 33's and one on the roof on Charles street in Beacon Hill today. Looked like a nice ride. I was walking by with my newfie, but didn't see the owner

Red, lifted, with exo spotted Saturday in Newington, NH. Anyone recognize this one? Saw the owner hop in, but wasn't able to go over and say hi. Kudo's on the open carry.

IMG_0236.jpg

I've seen this drive by my shop in Portsmouth

Im in upstate NY finishing my last week of my 1st year at college and there a quite a few lifted cherokees around here. ALOT of stock wranglers, but i would say most modified jeeps around here are XJ's.

Back in MD right outside DC there are very little modified cherokees around.

Making the 7 hour drive up here in my rig i passed a clean dark blue 99+ with a roof rack and probably 33's. Im telling you, that is one of the best feelings ever when your cruising down the freeway next to another lifted XJ.

Cant wait for this summer when I go down to rausch creek with a local MD club. Gonna be nuts driving down the highway with 20+ jeeps!

I saw a dark blue lifted 33's and roof rack turn left on to 724 just outside of Phoenixville on Saturday afternoon.

Very nice sounding exhaust.

Saw a white cheromancie running south on 84 arounf exit 16 yesterday 1:30-1:45pm cant renumber when. Lifted 33s see it arounf Plainville Ct a few times 2

My girlfriend sent me pic. Some time in april, believe was on 287 between 78 and rt 80.
apriljeep.jpg

Stockish black mj with a plow setup on it on rt1 between 495 and patriot place, 10min ago

keep seeing a small 2-3" and 31's black 97 drive by work at rt 116 and danielson pike in scituate

tire on roof
and tires make lotso noise

Saw a lifted black xj right after 252, I waved. Looked like 5 inches of lift and 33's. It also had an ARB bumper and a roof rack with a tire and lights up top. Seems like I've sen it around a bit on route 30.

Lifted black XJ in Kingston or Plymouth (depending where the town line is :laugh3:) on back roads between the industrial park and rt 3A, probably 3" lift and 31" tires or so. 4 dr, front door(s) off.

Back