• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

in jersey been seeing this one a few times on RT35 going north in oakhust and on on rt 18 down that way it's a 96 and newer maroon 33 i think and it has a sticker of NJ in the rear window

Been seeing a few frequently around Claremont, NH lately.

All are older body style. One is white, looks like around 3" lift with 31's. The other two are both green. One looks about 3-4" w/31's and some lights on the front bumper. The other looks like 4-5" with narrow 32-33" generic mud tires.

And no one seems to be spotting my rig either...oh wait, it's been parked under a tarp for 3 months...:doh:

nhrocker said:
Been seeing a few frequently around Claremont, NH lately.

All are older body style. One is white, looks like around 3" lift with 31's. The other two are both green. One looks about 3-4" w/31's and some lights on the front bumper. The other looks like 4-5" with narrow 32-33" generic mud tires.

And no one seems to be spotting my rig either...oh wait, it's been parked under a tarp for 3 months...:doh:

I was up in Newport NH (near Claremont) last sunday.. you might have seen me since mine is green, 3" of lift with 31s and I do have the stock fogs on the bumper.

Hackmeister said:
I was up in Newport NH (near Claremont) last sunday.. you might have seen me since mine is green, 3" of lift with 31s and I do have the stock fogs on the bumper.
Nah, I haven't been over to Newport in a few weeks. I keep seeing these two around Claremont.

Spotted a red pre '97 XJ at New Meadows Auto in Topsfield, Ma
I stopped in to schedule an alignment after my 3" lift. It was a nice looking rig running 31's. Anyone here?

warpigxj said:
in jersey been seeing this one a few times on RT35 going north in oakhust and on on rt 18 down that way it's a 96 and newer maroon 33 i think and it has a sticker of NJ in the rear window

Not me, but for how close you are to me I am supprised I havent seen you. (And a good FRrrrrunkus to you to...linger longer...)

creeperjeep said:
I saw a couple muddy XJs (not at the same time) on 495s around the rt24 intersect.

Dark colored with light colored mud.

Then Today I saw a red lifted one in raynham off 138

Could it have been me? I pick my sister up at Coyle Cassidy on wednesdays and fridays.

91 Sport 2-dr 4.0 3.5" RE 31" Kumho MTs
Lights on the roof, D30/D44 red diff covers,Hi Lift on the rear bumper, Cut front bumper

SeansBlueXJ said:
Not me, but for how close you are to me I am supprised I havent seen you. (And a good FRrrrrunkus to you to...linger longer...)
you could only see mine if you drove by my house. and if it's out it looks like a cat in heat. if you see a blue dodge diesel with a pargaon and telico stickers on the rear window that would be me. nice to see a fellow pest on here

MoparManiac said:
Could it have been me? I pick my sister up at Coyle Cassidy on wednesdays and fridays.

91 Sport 2-dr 4.0 3.5" RE 31" Kumho MTs
Lights on the roof, D30/D44 red diff covers,Hi Lift on the rear bumper, Cut front bumper
Could have been?
I dunno the ones i saw on the highway were heading towards 24 from 138
the other one i saw was on 138 at a convenience store? or something towards taunton

Voluster- I wish I had a white 2dr, wanna trade?

Nah I don't want to trade I like whitey just fine

12612.jpg

98XJSport said:
I keep seeing 2 or 3 on the UMaine Farmington campus. Anyone?

I'm up there on the weekends some times. 99 chili pepper red with RE 3.5", 31" trxus, ajs super rails, hellas on the bumper, RE sticker on front windshield, midcoast stickers.
jeep029.jpg

Last edited:
gradysjeep said:
I'm up there on the weekends some times. 99 chili pepper red with RE 3.5", 31" trxus, ajs super rails, hellas on the bumper, RE sticker on front windshield, midcoast stickers.

Pretty sure I just saw your XJ a couple buildings down from my apartment, probably around 2:30?

Yeah, I can see your XJ from my porch. Nice :cheers:

Mine is the green 98 running around on 32" TSLs.
P1010062.jpg

Did i wheel with you at allwheels in september? I think you were right behind me for awhile that day.

*Midcoast Jeep ORV and I are going back there this sunday the 25th you should join us.

gradysjeep said:
Did i wheel with you at allwheels in september? I think you were right behind me for awhile that day.

*Midcoast Jeep ORV and I are going back there this sunday the 25th you should join us.

That the day we spent most of the day at the mud pit, and the Rubi almost rolled onto it's side? Thats the only time Ive been, but your rig looks really familiar, so probably.

Ill have to see how busy I am after the holiday, you never know. He cleaned any of the stumps up out there yet?

Back