• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

2:30PM today, RT 130 Burlington NJ. Spray bombed Black XJ 3" 31's, backups recessed in stock rear bumper, Texas plates. I was behind you in my XJ on the way in to work.

West Chester / Exton, PA: Pottstown Pike, at Boot Road, going North. 4 door, black XJ, tinted out, PA Fraternal Order of Police license plate, roof mounted spare, lift, tires, etc.

I may not be a paid member yet, but seen a white XJ on 95 south near the stadiums in Phila. around 9:00pm on 12/26/07. Had to be a 5.5 or 6.5 inch lift with De. tags. I was the blue XJ with the snorkel. Victor

Victor S. said:
I may not be a paid member yet, but seen a white XJ on 95 south near the stadiums in Phila. around 9:00pm on 12/26/07. Had to be a 5.5 or 6.5 inch lift with De. tags. I was the blue XJ with the snorkel. Victor

ever go to eastern university?

Victor S. I work at the airport and I think I've spotted the same white XJ in the same area. Check my post on page 11. John

I saw a 97-01 XJ on about 3.5 inches with maybe 31s on 95 north in west haven today. It was either blue or purple in color. I was in the black 99 with 3.5 inches goin south. Anyones here?

To the black 97+ sitting on around 4" I saw by the Boston Common tonight, I lost you off the line because my 3.07s suuuuuck. But nice rig though!

creeperjeep said:
I wannna go urban wheeling too
mall crawler

I saw a maroon 97+ 4 dr with 31 BFG AT's and a 2-3" lift with front brush bar and surco roof rack in Agawam at a gas station. You ran into the gas station as i was paying for cigs.

CROSBIKE said:
mall crawler

I saw a maroon 97+ 4 dr with 31 BFG AT's and a 2-3" lift with front brush bar and surco roof rack in Agawam at a gas station. You ran into the gas station as i was paying for cigs.

i see that guy around all the time, i work out there

Yesterday I saw a brown late 80s early 90s XJ on probably 33s? On Farwell street in Lewiston.

Few days ago I saw a Black XJ lifted 33s or 35s a couple houses down from a barber shop on rt. 27? the main route from Augusta to Belgrade.

Also saw a big black XJ in Auburn near Dennys, 96+ bushwackers 35s.

And to finish it off a mostly red early 90s XJ on 35s I would guess always parked at or near the settle shop in Townsend, MA just past the Townsend Ford dealership.

Anyone?

Alright second time I've seen this.

ZJ (not an XJ, I know, but this looks sweet) OD-ish green, 33"-35" tires, tube front bumper. Seen on Harford road near Joppa RD in Balt. county (MD) on 1/7/08 about 3:45-4 pm. seen once maybe twice before in the same area and time frame. Anyone else seen this?

Also, Harford County, MD seems littered with modified XJs lately, anyone else in that area?

Red pre 97 cherokee Country with roofrack, tire on top, and lights, no front bumper in the Sensata Technologies parking lot in Attleboro.

House with 2 red MJ's and a 97+ green limited in Attleboro.

Back