• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

pre 97 greyish/greenish xj with 33's/35s on route 20 west in auburn. Turned left into Chuck's steakhouse. I was coming up behind and gave ya a thumbs up when I passed.

today on my way to work i spotted a white 97+ xj on 202 north somewhere around 6 am, it looked like it had blocks? eww :shiver:

and then in the girls crv we spotted a lifted green 4dr on 100 turning onto 30 in exton, there was a chick driving, thats all i noticed.

Last edited:
this morning around 6:30 I saw an olive drab XJ with about 4-5 inches of lift on maybe 33's. had a roof rack with a tire and hilift on it. it was getting off route17 onto 211, in middletown NY. it was alittle dark, so I might be off with some of the details.

it actually reminded me alot of overlands XJ.

I walked into the garage and some how a blue XJ got in there with front suspension torn apart, a tcase all broken and the whole mess on jack stands...........................Damnit its still there!!

Saw a white pre-97 Sport on BFG ATs (32s? 33s?) with a roof rack and Skyjacker shocks parked at Everett's today around 2pm, left a note on the windshield

Saw a nice lifted dark blue, or black XJ in Horsham township PA Saturday morning on Norristown Road and Witmer Road in the snow storm. It had a pre runner bumper on it I think. I was plowing the road so I really had to pay attention to what I was doing rather then try and get more detail about the XJ. It was nice looking at least 31's I think 33's.

saw a nice black post 96 with what looked like 33s and a tube bumper with a skid below it pre runner style today at the corner of turnpike and central in stoughton i beeped at ya

I keep seeing a green 97+ cherokee on I think 32s and 4.5" lift (I think, could be a 6" with 33's I never manage to get a good look at it) with a roof rack in spring city on S main st near the turkey hill, always turns up New st or Hall st, cant remember which, its a nice xj none the less, anyone on here? I drive a 97 black xj 2" lift 31 super swampers, spare on roof with 4 hellas on roof and 2 on my winch bumper

Last edited:
Green 97+ with CB on dash and black steel rims in Claremont, NH today at the Subaru dealership. Driver and his female passenger (guessing girlfriend?) wanted to know if my XJ was for sale. I told them no. :D

Does that actually mean it's not? Or are you just going to give it to me?

Haha, that would be a NO. It's not for sale. Not being given away. Not leaving my possession.

I've totalled, wrecked, salvaged, and burned this rig. I've got more history with this rig than I can describe.

Back