• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

gabletech said:
Krazors. Was it red with a silver tailgate ?. where you in a acura MDX truck ?

No I was my XJ. Don't remember it having a silver hatch though. It was dark

Central Jersey beware, my junk is back on the road. :D

p.s. Please pick up any parts that may fall off, they might be important.

--Matt

hey JoeShmo i think i saw you on the parkway on thanksgiving...right after a toll?? i have a flat black 2000

If you were the guy i talked to right after the union toll, then yeah, that was me!

Also spotted: This morning.. 7:15AM - GSP Exit 139 - Black ~1989-1992 XJ w/ ~3" & 31's and Thule Ski Mounts.

Route 35, northbound, South Amboy, NJ. Black 97+ 4 door, looked like 31s, spare on the roof.

--Matt

Green two door, mid 90's, 5" or 6" of lift, bushwhackers, 33x12.5 BFG A/Ts, Roof rack, bike rack, guy had a Jeep forum sticker, didn't see a naxja one though...
it was in the Telly's plaza in Epping. Around 7:00pm.

saw a red xj in ash;and today on eliot street around 3pm doin some yard work. was actually 2 tone, silver on bottom and it had a snorkel and a lift. didnt notice too much else tho cause i was drivin. nice jeep!

egon said:
Central Jersey beware, my junk is back on the road. :D

p.s. Please pick up any parts that may fall off, they might be important.

--Matt

Right then I can use them on my XJ:clap:

I keep seeing a early 90s XJ looks rattle can black (can't tell its been muddy) on around 3" in Farmington, ME at the ballfield.

I also saw a newer XJ sparkling clean, lifted on about 31" low profile tires, had to have been near 20" chromes, eurolights...
Anyone on here?

I saw an early 90s XJ run at the Monson 4x4 Hillclimbs in Monson MA this past sunday. It red, had about a 5 inch lift and 33s. It one its first round match-up against a lifted new chevy 2500 , but then lost in the next round to a 90s fullsize stock z71 chevy.

I saw Krazors this morning at the Dunkin drive-through.

billyjp2 said:
I saw an early 90s XJ run at the Monson 4x4 Hillclimbs in Monson MA this past sunday. It red, had about a 5 inch lift and 33s. It one its first round match-up against a lifted new chevy 2500 , but then lost in the next round to a 90s fullsize stock z71 chevy.

off topic, but more info about this hillclimb deely please, sounds like a good time.

black 94-95 on route 44 in smithfield RI yesterday.

maybe 4-5" lift and 32's. round rooflights

black 94-95 on route 44 in smithfield RI yesterday.

maybe 4-5" lift and 32's. round rooflights

Whats up Sam?

Missed ya at the mud bog

I seen that at the Drive in on friday nite

Anyone on here have the mostly red early 90's? XJ lifted, bumpers, cb antennae in Townsend, MA (I think it was) on rt. 119 thats always parked at the settle shop?

saw this beauty at the mud run in colebrook NH this past weekend. it was leading the 40-44 inch tire class when i left.
XJBUGGY.jpg

XJBUGGY2.jpg

Back