• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC 'Spotted' Thread

i saw a silver XJ probably lifted ~5" with lights on the roof pulling out of the parking lot at the target in the arsenal mall in watertown. first jeep wave i've actually gotten acknowledged in a long time

there was a big wrangler on campus here the other day, i waved, we made eye contact and the jackass didn't wave back.

it was old, beat, and had big-ish tsls... i bet he wheels it. though, it wasn't very dirty

Ive gotten one wave from a wrangler when I was doorless. Other than that I only have a 2 inch lift and a push bumper so I look pretty stock, so I figurred that was why noone notices me.

I have gotten waves from All kinds of Jeeps, Trucks, bronco's, Blazers... the best so far... An old school subaru Brat gave me the wave once... I loved it! But my jeep is just a tad more modified then a 2 in lift and bumper. people tend to notice me...

same here, I got a good amount of waves. Something about 37s on a station wagon thats just riveting to people... :D

this evening, about 6:15 in the solomon pond mall in the best buy/ems complex. 33's, early gen, roof rack with a spare on top, and a big stinger bumper. i didn't have my xj, of course

Western MA.

On a trail.

Blue, early-gen with a hover conversion.

NAXJA_1-18_run_080_0001.jpg

I saw jerseyjeep01 on the trail today .. first person i met thats active on NAXJA!

Western MA.

On a trail.

Blue, early-gen with a hover conversion.

NAXJA_1-18_run_080_0001.jpg

I may be mistaken but I actually believe that is a Levitron front axle conversion rather than the much sought after hover conversion.

then later, after wheeling, i was sitting in traffic and this bone stock xj with a sticker "jeep girls do it in the mud" across the top of the windshield pulls up. same one i saw a few months ago. the girls in it were pretty cute.... my girlfriend was riding shotgun though, so no #s :bawl:

i posted this about 2 months ago and haven't seen that jeep again, but i saw it at papa gino's when i was eating lunch with a co-worker of mine... and him and i were thinking it was the cashiers cuz i know the driver is a blonde chick and so was the cashier... but i never got a real good look. then when we are finishing up, another co worker of ours was giving this other girl a hug good bye (girls are weird liek that :laugh3:) and the girl who wasn't my co-worker went straight to the jeep. i shall do some investigating :scottm:

Canister Rd. Highland lakes NJ...spotted a white 97+ with 6-8"l with 35's or 37's. No flairs. Saw him in my rear view tucking off into a trail behind me. Any one on here?

Seen a teal XJ today. I think it was a 96+ with about 4.5-5.5 lift, tinted windows. Was on Main street just before the railroad tracks heading towards Broad street in Lansdale, Pa. roughly around 12:15 pm. Anyones? I waved but was in company box truck. Victor

Back